Any accounts

DeletedUser114370

A quick investigation also lets us know that this guy has posted a similar request in at least one other world. Idk what to make of it, but there it is :)

DeletedUser

Word of advice - people who create an account on the forum purely to ask if someone is in need of a coplayer/wants an account on a world tends to be up to no good :p

When I first read this, i had a PTS response to the Everett Experience LOL. Please take heed kahlaan & "Thanks" ~G~ for your thoughts here. :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

These kind of questions fall directly into my "ignore" category... And besides, what do I need a new co for, ricky himself counts as two at least :)

xXLordWardXx

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Yeah, me and my Co might be looking for a Co...?

I will utterly trust you and ask you ZERO questions if you'd like to co us?

DeletedUser115144

Who are you, TW experience?

7 years of experience, won 3 classic rounds on UK classic, and world 17

was part of the winning team on world 25 and 54 :D

played as Supergrande on 25 :D

DeletedUser94483

I have trouble believing this as a player with that much experience would know where to post this request.

Repinski

I have trouble believing this as a player with that much experience would know where to post this request.

And would either A) not be using a brand new alias in an attempt to forge new connections, or B) wouldn't have made the post at all and would have used the connections they made previously to land somewhere.

DeletedUser

And would either A) not be using a brand new alias in an attempt to forge new connections, or B) wouldn't have made the post at all and would have used the connections they made previously to land somewhere.

Who knows? Hopefully it's genuine coz falsely claiming TW experience & kudos for an account you had zero input on is >>>>>not good.<<<<<<<Heavily Edited
Erm: Rep...thou spoketh??
:icon_confused:

Repinski

Erm: Rep...thou spoketh?? :icon_confused:

​As I've previously explained, the music links only is limited to a single thread. I've made several comments in various threads that were more than just songs.

DeletedUser

Oh I wasn't asking because I wanted a co-player, it's just me on this account...

I asked to humiliate him but seeing you guys have already done enough I'll be leaving this topic :p

DeletedUser

​As I've previously explained, the music links only is limited to a single thread. I've made several comments in various threads that were more than just songs.

O did you? Apologies; s'pose I was just too disinterested to absorb the info. Never mind. Nice to see you (again) :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Ok I am posting via Supergrande aka abtahiiiiii

on UK worlds I play as User Name

DeletedUser

I got other stuff to do than to look that up :D Either write your experience down here or not a lot people will bother with your request... :)