Any Chance?

DeletedUser

Dear Ladies and Gentlemen of world 1,

i would like to ask any of you forum posters out there a question of:
Is there any available accounts?

Now you probably think that i am some Nub/NoOblet that is trying their luck to get an account on world 1 and to be perfectly honest i don't blame you lol,
However.......
let me be up front with you all and allow me to tell you why i am here.

i am here because i have played multimillion accounts on other worlds of the .NET server in which have not exactly satisfied my taste for Knowledge of the game,
so......
i have come here today to ask if there is any available accounts of people quitting or leaving in the near future or if there is a possible chance of myself co-playing not a huge Account but an account possibly around the 5-10mio mark.

Why Should i Get this Chance?
well like i stated above i have lead Multimillion point accounts which i shall now unveil the stats and explanation of the the account:

Worlds 6, 25 and 28 i am/was Known as K.O.C:

On world 6 i am currently at just over 2mio Points with which by Stats.... You can find OD ranks, Ranks of the world and everything else that you need to know about that world.
I am currently not on the frontline of the enemy as you can see by my ODD on my stats which is a shame as i like alot of action but unfortunately i left this account to my co-players.

On world 25 i am only just over 200k in points with a little few villages which again Stats.... will show,
However.....
this world is just a mess around world to prevent me from becoming Bored and having nothing to do.

World 28 again i am just over 2mio in points which with this account i am happy to have got this big as at the start of the world and for 9 months i was completely suffocated by my tribe with hardly anywhere to grow and as usual you can look up the Stats.... but unfortunately i must admit the OD overall on that world is not very impressive so don't bank on that lol but this account i left to my co-players.

on world 21 i was Known as Qhost where i was almost 2mio Points with a reasonably high OD of 43mio = 13mio ODD and 26mio ODA.but due to RL issues and inactiveness i decided to Quit the account and co-play my buddy The Real Malo but then after a couple of Months he decided to quit TribalWars full stop and as i was in the middle of College i was unable to play the account so that account was also Deleted,
However.....
Here are the Archived Stats to save you looking for them :)
Qhost Archived Stats.....
and
The Real Malo Archived Stats.....

On world 23 i am known as RustyJaguar where i am 3.7mio or rounded up to 3.8mio as it says in my Siggeh as you can see in my siggeh i have 18mio ODA and 3mio ODD the reason for this is i used to be the core of my tribe that was called TITAN where i was the Forum Moderator for that tribe but due to one of the leaders being Power crazy it fell apart and i am due to join NBG where i will become their Diplomat and Squad Leader for my area.
Here is the RustyJaguar Stats... i also do however account sit many people on this world that are at least double my size and more in which they send me a mail what to do and i get on with it so i also help manage their accounts to. :)

apart from that i am currently leading a pre-made tribe called N.W.A (Newbz With Attitude) which you can find the thread to that by clicking Here..... where it will hold only the finest of players most of them i know and currently we are just waiting for world 52 to open up which will happen in 2 months time also i currently plau on the Uk server world 4 where im just under 2k Points so im not even going to get those stats out as it is nothing to shout about lol.

As stated above i am looking for a semi medium sized account but if not possible and there is a chance to co-play someone on world 1 my Online Server Times are between 14:00 - 24:00 in which i am available i also do have Skype which i will only hand out by PM on the external forums as i do not want Randomers adding me to skype for no reason.

I am aggressive, compulsive to win and i enjoy this game alot and i love having fun and i would like to have the oppotunity to learn as many aspects of this game as i can.

so going back to my original question:
Is there any Chance?

only you guys have that answer and i shall await for your replies.

Please Note: I understand my Grammar may be rubbish my comphrension stops me from being good with Grammar and i do apologize for any Grammar mistakes,
However.....
Should you need to ask any questions i will try my best to answer any questions with as much possible Detail as Possible.

My Sincere Regards,
The Ch0sen 0ne

Last edited by a moderator: