Any Free Accounts

DeletedUser91163

Hello W9 players,

I was just wondering, are there any free accounts going?

I have been playing TW for over 2 year now and I know lots of things.
I know that 2 year does not sound like much but I have been on TW almost every day since I found out about it.

I am mainly an Offence player and I would like an account that is over 1 mill points if thats ok. (dont really mind how many points the account has but defiantly over 500K)

I'm a great War stratigist and I know how to get things done. I talk on the tribal forums alot and I can hlep with alot of things.

Please consider this because I have been watching W9 for months now and I have seen many people going inactive and deleted.

Yours Faithfully,

Cmdr geil

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hello W9 players,

I know that 2 year does not sound like much but I have been on TW almost every day since I found out about it.

I am mainly an Offence player and I would like an account that is over 1 mill points if thats ok. (dont really mind how many points the account has but defiantly over 500K)

I'm a great War stratigist and I know how to get things done. I talk on the tribal forums alot and I can hlep with alot of things.

Please consider this because I have been watching W9 for months now and I have seen many people going inactive and deleted.

Yours Faithfully,

Cmdr geil

Oh you suck.lol

You posted practically the same thing in the W7 forums.
Just under a different name

Hello W7 players,

I have been playing TW for over 1 year now and I know lots of things.
I know that 1 year does not sound like much but I have been on TW almost every day since I found out about it.

I am mainly an Offence player and I would like an account that is over 1 mill points if thats ok. (dont really mind how many points the account has but definatly over 500K)

Please consider this because I have been watching W7 for months now and I have seen many people going inactive and deleted.

Yours Faithfully,
DoubD

DeletedUser37109

what are you kidding!? we love this guy... he sparks forum life!!!

OTDDeathAwaits

Hello W9 players,

Yours Faithfully,

Cmdr geil

500k+ account? ...lol okay