any good wars?

DeletedUser

hey guys are there any good wars going on at the moment?????

DeletedUser

yeah man bye bye Eagles its only a matter of time wish i was close enough to have fun with them :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Im fighting 3 different tribes by myself for the most part I'm starving to control k41.

DeletedUser

cool i wonder whats going to happen with the top three tribes this good relationship cant go on for much longer sureley

DeletedUser

Would love to see Omen & Zero vs. R4KI

Why just one war? I would LOVE to see multiple wars.. here are a few of my ideas that should all happen at once lol. I'm only posting ones strictly based on what would be fun to watch not what would be smart or taking diplo into account. Since having only one frontline in a war is lame i'll give each tribe 2 fronts to fight on so more members would be kept busy :lol:

R4ki- Could have two wars simultaneously with say... Apex and Omen

Cats- War fremen on one side and omen on the other

One- Could war WP and some rim tribe

WP- Could war One and some rim tribe

Fremen- War Cats on one end and some rim tribe on their other front

Omen- As stated above could fight R4ki and Cats

Apex- War with R4ki and some rim tribe

Anyone else have some mayhem they'd like to see?

DeletedUser

Why just one war? I would LOVE to see multiple wars.. here are a few of my ideas that should all happen at once lol. I'm only posting ones strictly based on what would be fun to watch not what would be smart or taking diplo into account. Since having only one frontline in a war is lame i'll give each tribe 2 fronts to fight on so more members would be kept busy :lol:

R4ki- Could have two wars simultaneously with say... Apex and Omen

Cats- War fremen on one side and omen on the other

One- Could war WP and some rim tribe

WP- Could war One and some rim tribe

Fremen- War Cats on one end and some rim tribe on their other front

Omen- As stated above could fight R4ki and Cats

Apex- War with R4ki and some rim tribe

Anyone else have some mayhem they'd like to see?

sound like that would be major funnsies lol the world would be in chaos heh heh

DeletedUser

Those tribes would all look towards rim tribes for extra Support XD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So this world is not playing Tribal Wars? What's the good of the game if you're not fighting someone your own size--that's the only way the rest of us can see who is truly skilled.

DeletedUser

So this world is not playing Tribal Wars? What's the good of the game if you're not fighting someone your own size--that's the only way the rest of us can see who is truly skilled.

There has been wars between top 10 tribes a few times already, but sadly they all ended after the first or second round of attacks.

DeletedUser

Meh...I reckon that R4KI should declare on a new tribe every couple of days until they find one that'll fight back :lol:

DeletedUser

Meh...I reckon that R4KI should declare on a new tribe every couple of days until they find one that'll fight back :lol:

some noob decided to attack me today, he is the first person in months to have the balls to step up and fight back. That being said, he will be getting rimmed for insolence :lol: