Any Mods around here that can help me with something in the general forums?

DeletedUser

I can't seem to get help anywhere, I don't know if it's a national mod holiday week or something, but it's now been over 60 hours, and I had posted a suggestion, that's never been reviewed, and opened to the public to comment on it.

Of course I tried to post to the General to ask what the general length of time for these things to occur in, and well, that one hasn't been reviewed, or posted yet either.

I'm starting to feel neglected, so maybe someone can comment on if the idea was good or bad here, to make me feel better until a mod there wakes up.

So the idea was:

Report Filters / Filing.

Under the Report Filters there'd be the following options:

Attacks
Defense
Miscellaneous
Support
Forwarded
Trade

On the left would be a checkbox to enable the filter.
On the right would be a dropdown containing the current groups you had set up, so you could choose which group it gets filed in.

All filing would be defaulted off, until enabled and a group chosen.
If a group was deleted, the item would be automatically disabled.

Then when your reports came in for each category, it'd automatically file them where you wanted them.

Thoughts?

DeletedUser

Great idea! I think this is one that should be a priority update. Shame on the mods for ignoring their player base. (For instance, the 400 vote 95% for small worlds thread that they REFUSE to show innogames because they don't like it LOL).

DeletedUser

That would be a great time saver, I hardly use the groups because: 1. I am lazy, 2. Reports come in so fast I would be doing nothing but moving them sometimes.

greenmonsta

Great idea! I think this is one that should be a priority update. Shame on the mods for ignoring their player base. (For instance, the 400 vote 95% for small worlds thread that they REFUSE to show innogames because they don't like it LOL).

Don't get me started on the moderating, I've argued with/yelled at Lizy so many times >.> Of course they refuse to admit when they are wrong because ... why should they?

There was another update that has yet to be added, A market mass-trade screen. I think that would be awesome, it was suggested about a year ago and got a lot of support.

AYK, I have never had a thread posted in the general section, because the mods rarely seem to care of bother. I think they accept the top 5 threads on the pile each day regardless of how stupid they are.

PS: your idea rawks.

DeletedUser67788

I am waiting for the mass outgoing attack renamer scripts to start popping up.

From the commands overview, it would be easy enough for a script to identify fakes and rename them.

After that, shifting the reports into different archive sections would be a breeze.

There have been scripts submitted but not approved yet as far as I know. Last I saw, the thread had been locked and no word of it has been spoken on the topic again.

DeletedUser

To get down to that level, your right it would be a breeze.
And you just gave me something I need to talk to my scripter about.....

The level I'm looking at right now is just the type of report, as there are 6 different reports forms they use, just being able to have those autofile.

I get about 400 forwarded reports a day, often more. I don't need to look at them all, but I do have to move them all if I want to see my own reports.

Having those file would be nice.

DeletedUser67788

To get down to that level, your right it would be a breeze.
And you just gave me something I need to talk to my scripter about.....

The level I'm looking at right now is just the type of report, as there are 6 different reports forms they use, just being able to have those autofile.

I get about 400 forwarded reports a day, often more. I don't need to look at them all, but I do have to move them all if I want to see my own reports.

Having those file would be nice.

Well, since I was the inspiration I think you should share the finished script with me. :icon_biggrin:

I have been getting 200 - 300 fake reports every day, sometimes more. Some of them are red reports, and some are blue when the scouts survive. With the number of nukes, catapults and trains I mix in, it is a real pain to keep reports organised.