Any old players here?

DeletedUser

Im from W4

Nice to see returning players here. So after W4 you play W87? Or you also play in other W?

I remember trying on W20+ but i like W3 more so i quit, i am trying it again, but i like the gameplay of W3 more either...

DeletedUser119433

W4 was in reality it. I spent some time on Worlds 22, 67, 71 but never really got back into the game so trying another swing at it in 87

Nice to see returning players here. So after W4 you play W87? Or you also play in other W?

I remember trying on W20+ but i like W3 more so i quit, i am trying it again, but i like the gameplay of W3 more either...

DeletedUser911

I started in World 1 (Tribe: Death). I had a brief stint in World 3. My main world was 16 (Tribe: Plight).

DeletedUser5561

I started when w1 was all we had. played in w3 with ya. and played various worlds most the time. retired after w50 and came back kicking and screaming for w67

DeletedUser95493

I also played in W3.. I was fighting you both, I was in FF :p Been in countless worlds since and on and off (years) on TW. Back to win another world.

DeletedUser

I started when w1 was all we had. played in w3 with ya. and played various worlds most the time. retired after w50 and came back kicking and screaming for w67
Hey!!! Nice to see same old players!!! Lets play together again on W89

DeletedUser

I also played in W3.. I was fighting you both, I was in FF :p Been in countless worlds since and on and off (years) on TW. Back to win another world.
Haha did i attacked you back then? Lol

DeletedUser95493

Not sure, it was my first ever account. I was under 'wulv400' if I remember correctly. I was ever so small, got to around 400k only. I think you were in Cult? Your name does sound extremely familiar. I had a skirmish with some bigmoney guy, that's the extent of my knowledge aha.

DeletedUser

World 9.
Proud member of SKULL7.

Luigi'd my way to 200k nobling barbs without ever getting involved in any kind of conflict and without building any troops.
Maxing out every village on my way.

Truly amazing luck considering the world size back then.

-D

DeletedUser

Not sure, it was my first ever account. I was under 'wulv400' if I remember correctly. I was ever so small, got to around 400k only. I think you were in Cult? Your name does sound extremely familiar. I had a skirmish with some bigmoney guy, that's the extent of my knowledge aha.

i cant remember the name of my last tribe, there are so many mergings. haha let's play on World 89

DeletedUser

World 9.
Proud member of SKULL7.

Luigi'd my way to 200k nobling barbs without ever getting involved in any kind of conflict and without building any troops.
Maxing out every village on my way.

Truly amazing luck considering the world size back then.

-D

are you not with any tribe? you're very lucky that no one attacked you lol

DeletedUser118185

Started in 2008 on a german server and came on net servers when W60 opened up.
Looking for another world to play, considering to join this one.