Any Old Players?

• Thread starter King Bowser Koopa?
  • Start date

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Hi hefty mate, haha.. :p Why I haven't seen you in Infamous Smurfs(Infamy) in world 57? :p

Hahaha.. And it's not 9 years mate, it's 15 years already.. haha.. :D TW at year 2001~2002.. :)

Die Staemme started in 2003 0o
So even if you did play the German version before .net started in 2006, where did you play 2 years before that, while none of us have ever heard off it? :p

Michael Corleone.

Well holly if you do research you'll learn Alfonso is the actual creator of tribal wars. He created it in 6 days and on the 7th he rested.

The lord is said to rise again when the world is coming to an end. The creator of Tw rises from the dead right before the US election. Coincidence? I think not.

DeletedUser

Die Staemme started in 2003 0o
So even if you did play the German version before .net started in 2006, where did you play 2 years before that, while none of us have ever heard off it? :p

Haha.. I might be wrong with the timeline but surely I started at 2003 or before 2003.. that ig is mkmurat

Well holly if you do research you'll learn Alfonso is the actual creator of tribal wars. He created it in 6 days and on the 7th he rested.

The lord is said to rise again when the world is coming to an end. The creator of Tw rises from the dead right before the US election. Coincidence? I think not.

Hahaha.. mate I'm not, If I will, Jirki will surely kick me out of the forum.. :( I don't want fighting and trollers here in the forum, I want all to be happy and friends you know.. ;)

DeletedUser

Yosh, Started on W6 played a bit till w24 then really moved on. Now testing the game to see whether I can actually devote some time to it. =)

Purely

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I started late w1, but as a total newb in w1 and w2, so can´t say i was very successful to start with.

But been playing many worlds since then and i hope i learned something. Took breaks here and there some long some short but seems like tw always pulls you right back in!

TheHans

Master Commander 2016
Reaction score
Started like h0lly on W1, was soon rimmed and rejoined W2 and did quite well there. W8 was a great world. Joined CEG in mid game.

DeletedUser

I started late w1, but as a total newb in w1 and w2, so can´t say i was very successful to start with.

But been playing many worlds since then and i hope i learned something. Took breaks here and there some long some short but seems like tw always pulls you right back in!

that's why you're name is very familiar with mate.. :) a XiG family player.. ;) now I know the reason.. :p

DeletedUser116809

wow some W2 faces :')

i was starting to feel ancient. i started w2 too. began at start of W2. ended up in AtenS. we were fighting HOT when i quit i think... what happened to the world i wonder??

just restarting tw after a hiatus of a couple of years. like andrir said something about the game keeps bringing you back ;)

DeletedUser

wow some W2 faces :')

i was starting to feel ancient. i started w2 too. began at start of W2. ended up in AtenS. we were fighting HOT when i quit i think... what happened to the world i wonder??

just restarting tw after a hiatus of a couple of years. like andrir said something about the game keeps bringing you back ;)
not just about the game.. :p:D but also some things in playing the game that keeps bringing you back.. brought me back.. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser3160

OK, since W2 poped up here, I might as well throw my hat in. Played W2 2006-2008, was with Aten|C, took over as clanleader after Cpt.Jack.

Havent played since, and must say it was better times back then without this premium crap. Then it was about the skills, not how much money you wanted to put in to it.

Down with HOT! :D

DeletedUser116809

yeah it was funner too. now everything is too serious. everyone's out to spend PP, farm, farm, spend more PP and OPs and PnP and what not. back then players used to interact with each other a lot and forums were used mainly for tavern and fun n games and general chatter.

just remembered there were no TW forums back then. had to setup external ones :p

those leaders/players made the game fun and addictive for me. that's why i keep coming back...

good times :')

Whishy

yeah it was funner too. now everything is too serious. everyone's out to spend PP, farm, farm, spend more PP and OPs and PnP and what not. back then players used to interact with each other a lot and forums were used mainly for tavern and fun n games and general chatter.

just remembered there were no TW forums back then. had to setup external ones :p

those leaders/players made the game fun and addictive for me. that's why i keep coming back...

good times :')

The only thing that really seems the same after all these years are some of these names. I remember when archers came out and it was the biggest numbers push to see how effective they could be. Now my paladin can read books and even IE can send perfect trains..

xman182

W2 lol wasnt that the ptg-a,b,c,d,e,or something.

Hard to believe this game is still kicking , be hitting ten years real soon. See some w22 players one of my fav's Bunny or Smurfs =p Used to follow Miggy around hoping to learn something =p Miss alot of the old crew.

DeletedUser119951

Any world 49/62 players? I need some friends to relate with, everything has changed so much since w49.