Any old school TW players here?

DeletedUser

Man...it's been a long long long time since I've played, but I first played on W2. Anyone around that maybe I remember? (Oh and yes, I was a former mod...one day).

DeletedUser

If I remember correctly world 15 was released when I started playing, but I played world 10.

DeletedUser106013

I've played since world three, must say that I'm disappointed with quite a few of the updates. :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I'm trying to get used to some of the new updates. I'm not a fan of the church. Bah. I'm kinda glad that W63 is just the 1 research type though. Always hated the leveled research.

DeletedUser106013

Same here mate, Churches are always kinda a pain :icon_neutral: , but on the other hand they are easy to get used too. An I'm in agreement with the troop upgrades, i hate those :p. Just curious, but after coming back from a while - how are you liking the overall appearance of the game? As I think they've updated quite a few things.

DeletedUser

Same here mate, Churches are always kinda a pain :icon_neutral: , but on the other hand they are easy to get used too. An I'm in agreement with the troop upgrades, i hate those :p. Just curious, but after coming back from a while - how are you liking the overall appearance of the game? As I think they've updated quite a few things.

Some of these changes I know they made just as I was leaving...so overall, it's not that bad. I kinda like the overhaul of the main village screen which I always thought was a little clumsy. Their iPod/iPhone app is actually pretty slick. Shame I have an Android but I was using the app on my iPod via Wifi last night and really wished that app was available for Android.

I haven't activated premium yet (no reason to really) so I'm not sure what will change then from what I'm used to.

DeletedUser

Started @ W21 here! Been outa the game for a while though...

DeletedUser

Used to play on w22 under the name greedygubby. Does that make me old school?

DeletedUser

Snaperay is here from world 22. However he is only just messing around. You should remember him greddygubby he was in LEGIT. Top 20 ranked player I believe for a while

DeletedUser

Some of these changes I know they made just as I was leaving...so overall, it's not that bad. I kinda like the overhaul of the main village screen which I always thought was a little clumsy. Their iPod/iPhone app is actually pretty slick. Shame I have an Android but I was using the app on my iPod via Wifi last night and really wished that app was available for Android.

I haven't activated premium yet (no reason to really) so I'm not sure what will change then from what I'm used to.

Now that I've activated premium, I actually like a lot of the changes they made. Man...I wish I had some of these tools back in W6 :icon_twisted: