Any old-timers?

• Thread starter Quintus Fabius Maximus
  • Start date

DeletedUser20939

still here in what sort of way ? lurking at the forums ore still playing the game

I wish I could restart world 17 with his original players :p

DeletedUser

Yeah you and CC did an insane amount of spamming :p

I want meh CC back!! :(

DeletedUser

Yeah he gets back umm September? He logs in occasionally from his shitty internet but cant do anything because of "2 second page load times".. I think its just excuses :icon_wink:

DeletedUser20939

Yeah he gets back umm September? He logs in occasionally from his shitty internet but cant do anything because of "2 second page load times".. I think its just excuses :icon_wink:

I bet it is too ^^

ore it is true and he is a true addict, cause I never logged in when I was on vacation

ok maybe did it once :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

Haha I did, and I was in laos in a shitty Internet cafe :p

He was on this morning, said mid October :(

DeletedUser

Me to! I leave for traveling like beginning of december, he only has a month and a half to get caught up on things :p

DeletedUser

I still look in occasionally, resisting playing again though, it ate up my life last time!

Hi Masterth

Hope you still remember me - Keep meaning to mail you on facebook. :)

If you ever to give into the temptation to play again please please come and join me in W50.

I would sooooo love to have you there.

Please lets catch up soon
I still miss you

Tracey xxx

killergoon=-

sup tracey, didnt know you were still aorund. or even masterth. Hows thigns going on the other worlds then?

DeletedUser

Im still here. LOL anyone remember me. I was in SA. When they were still big and good. We warred .xD and I think wisdom broke our alliance and they rimmed us. I wish i could play again lol.

DeletedUser

@Tracey, hey. Haha

Didn't know your duke of school.. That makes so much sense now lmao

@Arno, SA was never a good tribe, they were a mass recruiting shit tribe with some decent players.

DeletedUser

They didn't have the longest stint on TW.. I mean, they are still around but its all pretty much inactive players..

I think it was when KOBR and a couple other tribes merged.. forget their names :p