Any old-timers?

• Thread starter Quintus Fabius Maximus
  • Start date

DeletedUser

lol ryp i still got another 2-4 weeks till i adjust to uni and then i will see if i will come back for sure :)
you playing or just on PnP?
love ya wish!

DeletedUser20939

lol ryp i still got another 2-4 weeks till i adjust to uni and then i will see if i will come back for sure :)
you playing or just on PnP?
love ya wish!

I am @ PnP for the moment, but I will play W53 for sure :)

DeletedUser

Got a tribe for W53? I'm going to be in GODS, with some old friends :) It's going to be gooooood

DeletedUser

hope you enjoy it guys :) im off of tw for the time as uni starts and i need to get used to it and plan my schedule first :)

DeletedUser

Bah.. Get back on TW, I have almost gotten used to have you back ;P

DeletedUser

Nope.. But depending on your member list I may end up there :p (I look for the most promising start up premades)..

Also wish wants me in gods but I hate some of the members in it (SS) so probably will go elsewhere haha

DeletedUser

Yeah I will probably try and get into happie.. Best member list out there for w53 and I'm friends with/acquainted with more then half that tribe :)

DeletedUser

Nope.. But depending on your member list I may end up there :p (I look for the most promising start up premades)..

Also wish wants me in gods but I hate some of the members in it (SS) so probably will go elsewhere haha

This saddens me.

DeletedUser

Yeah I will probably try and get into happie.. Best member list out there for w53 and I'm friends with/acquainted with more then half that tribe :)

yeah but you're a nub.

i'm in though
BURRN

DeletedUser

by old timers you mean what :)
OK>>>>>

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

by old timers you mean what :)
and cane shut up lets get through one thread without your B~S and you demeaningB~S lets just have a good convo and let sirM sort it out OK>>>>>

you may not have noticed, but the last post before yours was on september 18th..

Btw, guys you still playing w53? :)