Any old timers?

DeletedUser

Hey all,

I used to play this game years ago and was recently playing a similar game but it's missing a lot of things that tw had so thought I'd come back and check this out, any of the old guys still around ?

Cheers

DeletedUser70389

I'm from w19 and w28. That's about as far back as I go.

Dancing Bear

Been a while...

Hey all,

I used to play this game years ago and was recently playing a similar game but it's missing a lot of things that tw had so thought I'd come back and check this out, any of the old guys still around ?

Cheers

started with CULT in world 3... seems like forever ago...

DeletedUser

Yea definitely a long time ago, I started on 1 but didn't do too much there I was quite late joining and went all out on w2 .. never really played much after that.

Just wondered if anybody I knew was still around before I got sucked into the game again

ashoka1

Not here...
I am from w 15 & I hardly meet anyone from older worlds.Few guys from w6 but they r just making pp in 86

Vunderbar

Just started 5 years after leaving the .net server. Been slumming it on UK with my co for a few months though getting back into the game gently.

Not many familiar faces around.

DeletedUser107233

sup siv i remember you back in World 2, i think we were in the same tribe at one stage.

I was newelijah way back when, hard to believe i have been playing this thing for 10 years.

General Zod

I started on W3, game name is Imperix. Was part of SOT until R/L got in the way and I had to give it up.
Also on W9 as General Zod....SETO :)