Any old timers?

DeletedUser

Hey all,

I used to play this game years ago and was recently playing a similar game but it's missing a lot of things that tw had so thought I'd come back and check this out, any of the old guys still around ?

Cheers

I took a village off you on world 1 if that counts.

DeletedUser102726

I started in W7 messed around in 8 and 9. Ended up in the winning tribe in W16 :) I finished with 923 Villages ;)

DeletedUser

Seen an old face or two... I started in w6, played many in between there and now, but w20 was probably the one I played most... played with a couple of people who posted here! penltkiller and King Bowser Koopa (KBK). Mechanics are still the same, btw. The game is on its last legs, it seems, however. Forums are inactive as hell, lacks for players in game, now you can use pp to have advantages... Somewhat upsetting comparing the game now to how it was in it's glory days when I played, but I'll still give it a go for nostalgia's sake.

Haven't played in years, just started w94 today under a different name. Need a tribe still! Promise I'm halfway decent..

DeletedUser93439

It somewhat amazes me every time I see all them old farts like me still around o_O

DeletedUser3141

Stumbled in here for the first time in many years... Great fun reading through the old forums from my favorite worlds, such lovely drama and politics :) (and some spam... :rolleyes:) Almost made me think of starting in a new world, then I read about premium as it works now and decided not to... :(

Even so, thank you tw forums for some great nostalgia quality time :)

Hokkou/Sneasel/Leslie Robb/and some names I never revealed in public :cool:)

DeletedUser

Since W1 (Lagmonster) and I do remember your infamous joke thread...

DeletedUser120981

Started w2, member of MCD...remember Uldor was duke...then jumped on w11...

Lord strand42

Played with Jager on w13 and ?!? on w23.

This is the first time I have been back since then, a long time ago now.

DeletedUser12965

started world 1 jumped on alot of worlds since to see how they would go world 10 was my fav but ever since around then i have been playing speed on .uk where they have rounds all day an I don't see me playing a normal world anytime soon im too onto .uk speed rounds atm well for the past few years even

Chadmw10

Used to play years ago with a bunch of friends, our tribe was called the Stachewackers

snikwah

W3 back in 2006/7, Snikwah, had everyone hitting me non stop, quit when I reached 30million defensive kills, was 20 million ahead of 2nd person in that world, wife was ready to divorce me, lol. So many incoming attacks, but great fun.
Actually, maybe my villages were called Snikwah, game name was Simon Hawk, cant remeber now

Last edited: