Any old timers?

DeletedUser26782

I started all the way back in W1. I hardly played W2 because the speed. I played longest in W16.

W1 tribe was Death. W16 I founded Plight. :axemen:
Could this be the socrates I used to play TW with?

halldbe

Just recently started again. Feel like an old fart things have changed so much. Last world I played was W23 then I hung around for a while until real life kicked me in the balls.

Would be fun to have an old timers tribe :D

atmospherecf

Shout out to all those 2006/2007 TW forum accounts. Keep the TW spirit alive!

BlandBlushingFoal-max-1mb.gif

DeletedUser121563

i,m checking the tribal wars Little after maybe years.

i,m was rank 1 on my continent around 2008 server 2 here.
but first time i,m check tribal was maybe 2006.

i,m coming not start to play agin soon i,m have other games i,m is rank 1 on and most check.

last time i,m was loot Active was in sweden tribal wars. i,m stopped play around 2016

i,m was rank 1 in the rank to kill most vilages in one day on the first casual sweden World.
i,m hold the rank in over 2 years and when the World closed no one have complet to get more over what i,m goot :)
i,m is one who have hold rank 1 in over 2 years :)

but what ever i,m joined Little in this forum to say HI to you all.
i,m coming now be gone agin.
i,m have Life to live:)

BYE and have good day :)

DeletedUser121564

Are there any W42 players still knocking around? Especially from ModWar? I was known as Nipigon there! Or anyone know a way to contact any of them?

Nice to see a few W20 players are still around from Care Bears too!

DeletedUser65288

W3 back in 2006/7, Snikwah, had everyone hitting me non stop, quit when I reached 30million defensive kills, was 20 million ahead of 2nd person in that world, wife was ready to divorce me, lol. So many incoming attacks, but great fun.
Actually, maybe my villages were called Snikwah, game name was Simon Hawk, cant remeber now

Simon Hawkins!?

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
i,m checking the tribal wars Little after maybe years.

i,m was rank 1 on my continent around 2008 server 2 here.
but first time i,m check tribal was maybe 2006.

i,m coming not start to play agin soon i,m have other games i,m is rank 1 on and most check.

last time i,m was loot Active was in sweden tribal wars. i,m stopped play around 2016

i,m was rank 1 in the rank to kill most vilages in one day on the first casual sweden World.
i,m hold the rank in over 2 years and when the World closed no one have complet to get more over what i,m goot :)
i,m is one who have hold rank 1 in over 2 years :)

but what ever i,m joined Little in this forum to say HI to you all.
i,m coming now be gone agin.
i,m have Life to live:)

BYE and have good day :)
Which continent was that? IIRC you were split between K65 and K76 pretty evenly, and I remember taking a few villas off you where you were nobled out on W2. :p

DeletedUser121601

Anyone from COTI or AOTI on w24? I sadly had to quit but that was my fav world :D

DeletedUser4616

Hey all,

I used to play this game years ago and was recently playing a similar game but it's missing a lot of things that tw had so thought I'd come back and check this out, any of the old guys still around ?

Cheers
Sup dude! Long time no see! I'm playing w99. Wanna join ? :)

DeletedUser98671

Just looking to see whether there is any improvement. I consider myself an oldtimer, though not as much as some here. Been back a couple of times but cannot stand the money grabbing by the developers. Now it's the biggest wallet wins. Buy instant church for example. Sucks big time.

snowflake

Join w100 and play well, wallets don't matter much there.
Kinda late though, you will join near 1k point players probably but you can still survive if you play it right.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Ha. pajuno. Originally w6, left w6 to open w30 and started kind of near the core. Led my tribe of dukes and barons from w6 to victory.

Tribal war lord, halldbe, and one other in this thread i recognize from my years here. I used to know everyone and everything... hahaha. Anyone from w30 still kicking around?

DeletedUser117936

Started in W40. I must've been 11 or 12, the game was almost raising me.

Can anyone comment on whether it's any less of a time suck, or is it the same 24hr grind at competitive levels? Used to have fun with stints on the rim to make it less consuming.

DeletedUser27

Shoutout to all the old timers. Beta tester and W1 player. W22 was my longest run

Just got back to have a look, to find them having deleted all my accounts even those with paid for PP meh

So much for coming back.

0s0speedy

Shoutout to all the old timers. Beta tester and W1 player. W22 was my longest run

Just got back to have a look, to find them having deleted all my accounts even those with paid for PP meh

So much for coming back.
They auto delete accounts if they don't login after like 12 months. Just start a new world for a week and make all your PP back selling resourses.

DeletedUser26129

Im back!

World 10 and 24 veteran and casual normy on some other worlds!

DeletedUser115913

Ha. pajuno. Originally w6, left w6 to open w30 and started kind of near the core. Led my tribe of dukes and barons from w6 to victory.

Tribal war lord, halldbe, and one other in this thread i recognize from my years here. I used to know everyone and everything... hahaha. Anyone from w30 still kicking around?

I started in w30, doubt you remember me. Name was tyl3r2600. I was a common forum annoyance lol I was in the south, usually trying to provoke or annoy cshipley. If you remember him.