Any 'old' TW players on this?

DeletedUser124834

Hi Guys,

I returned to TW following years of absence (yeah it' like an addiction, you believe you've been cured then boom back in it). Any TW from older worlds playing Classic 2? Spent most time around w5 and 16 - also played some later worlds but can't remember the nick I used for the life of me so can't find which worlds they were :rolleyes:

Deus Vult2020

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I returned to TW following years of absence (yeah it' like an addiction, you believe you've been cured then boom back in it). Any TW from older worlds playing Classic 2? Spent most time around w5 and 16 - also played some later worlds but can't remember the nick I used for the life of me so can't find which worlds they were :rolleyes:
Like you said, it's like a drug/addiction :p Stay away now that u finally broke free from it lol.
Otherwise you'll get sucked right back in all the drama and sleepless nights

DeletedUser124834

Like you said, it's like a drug/addiction :p Stay away now that u finally broke free from it lol.
Otherwise you'll get sucked right back in all the drama and sleepless nights

Too late, I already feel hooked back into it! o_O

Xillah.

Reaction score
First world was 26. Was over a decade ago so I feel like an old player.

Rand_Althor

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
W2 was my first world and played on quite a few W56 being my favourite - which was the first no hauls. Only seen this world was open today and 'no-hauls' so thought why not!

DeletedUser124834

Seems there is a good number of 'old' players around! What's the general feeling on the new rules? Things did change quite a lot since I was active, particularly on premiums and scavenging (which is not applicable here)

*Zanin*

Reaction score
Well, I think the biggest change between now and when I started play is the international community, who improves a lot sharing experiences with configs and rules, and with this, the raise of available scripts letting our life's easier!! My opinion.

Money Heist

Reaction score
Well, I think the biggest change between now and when I started play is the international community, who improves a lot sharing experiences with configs and rules, and with this, the raise of available scripts letting our life's easier!! My
opinion.
Master of spying xD