Any 'old' TW players on this?

Reaction score
Hey Hawke,
I was on W6, W21,W30,W38,W90 and W92.

I used to play with a guy named Hawkman226 or something like that on W21 lol, is it you?

-Dormunger

DeletedUser124834

Hey Hawke,
I was on W6, W21,W30,W38,W90 and W92.

I used to play with a guy named Hawkman226 or something like that on W21 lol, is it you?

-Dormunger

Nope, I'm using a brand new nick now. I was a decent player and led a number of tribes along the way but reading my old forum posts I couldn't help changing nicks hahah

dawso24

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I returned to TW following years of absence (yeah it' like an addiction, you believe you've been cured then boom back in it). Any TW from older worlds playing Classic 2? Spent most time around w5 and 16 - also played some later worlds but can't remember the nick I used for the life of me so can't find which worlds they were :rolleyes:

Hey Hawke, I played W16, 59 & 69. What account did you play on W16?

DeletedUser124834

Hey Hawke, I played W16, 59 & 69. What account did you play on W16?

Hey! Let's just say I was in Carnage a while before you joined (also had to quit w16 before you did joined Carnage). That was certainly a very fun world, didn't know Carnage won it before last week when I was rekindling memories through forum.

Even the forums then were so active!

dawso24

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hey! Let's just say I was in Carnage a while before you joined (also had to quit w16 before you did joined Carnage). That was certainly a very fun world, didn't know Carnage won it before last week when I was rekindling memories through forum.

Even the forums then were so active!

Yeah I only joined carnage at the very tail of the world once they were declared victors (few of us from Plight merged to give them the dominance numbers). Did fight against them for almost 2 years, great group of people!