Any one have a spare account in this world?

wudafxup

i deleted mine after i got roflpwned and im lookin to see if anyones got a spare so i can join again and see if i still got enough skills to beat the big guys :p

please for the love of god don't flame it im not gunna be checking this often so send me a private message via forums and ill get back to you asap my laptops getting fixed

EDIT: Will also co-play :)

Last edited:

wudafxup

well i was in cod i forgot actually what k i was in but i was highest in the k art and an elite tribe tat got absorbed/killed by art by now swarmed me. cod naturally sucked so i got no support and was a mainly offensive player so pretty much i was surviving for a week on killing there attack villa's when they came back from hitting me but i got pwned eventually with milla sec trains and then art came in and just mass cleared nothing i could do

DeletedUser

well i was in cod i forgot actually what k i was in but i was highest in the k art and an elite tribe tat got absorbed/killed by art by now swarmed me. cod naturally sucked so i got no support and was a mainly offensive player so pretty much i was surviving for a week on killing there attack villa's when they came back from hitting me but i got pwned eventually with milla sec trains and then art came in and just mass cleared nothing i could do

It was n00b! in k14 and you didn't even try to fight back. :icon_cry:

To be fair COD was a sinking ship in the north and you just didn't know when to jump out.

DeletedUser

I am looking for a co-player for world 26, if someone is interested, message me
(my account has gotten too big)

wudafxup

It was n00b! in k14 and you didn't even try to fight back. :icon_cry:

To be fair COD was a sinking ship in the north and you just didn't know when to jump out.

yeah i agree and thanks for the reminder and yes i did infact fight back i cleared 2 villages and sunk alot of troops

but there wasnt much i could do u guys were fast and organized i had a ton of villages that needed to be protected and i could have only done so much. if i wasnt an idiot and actually had a decent def: att village ratio i might have been able to withstand you guys but idk for how long

DeletedUser

Yeah I know, I was just giving you a bad time... Actually a lot of people are looking for co-players; you should be able to find someone to co-play with if there are no entire accounts up for grabs.

wudafxup

well then i hope i can find one :D for now i guess ima hit up W 46 and see if any one wants a hug :)

Edit: btw no hard feelings about me going off i know i sorta went crazy and got rlly frustrated and started yelling and what not

Last edited: