Any pros in W90

DoubleDoobie

Describe "Pro player" do you mean experienced players, or those that rape their families from food on the table to fork out the $$ to play a game on the Internet? Depending who you ask, you'll get different answers.

BoneCrusher.Exe

There some pro market snipers if that counts for something

DeletedUser

iH.

I am sLowhand. sLowhand am I. My claim to fame is W11. I formed the core group that would win the world. I use to be a pretty good player, but now I suck and will probably be rimmed within the next few months.

Have a good day :)

Please like my post (prior to W11 this is a new feature) as it will set the ball rolling towards a (again) well respected PnP presence. Thank you!

DeletedUser118433

iH.

I am sLowhand. sLowhand am I. My claim to fame is W11. I formed the core group that would win the world. I use to be a pretty good player, but now I suck and will probably be rimmed within the next few months.

Have a good day :)

Please like my post (prior to W11 this is a new feature) as it will set the ball rolling towards a (again) well respected PnP presence. Thank you!

Someone seems serious. :)

DeletedUser

Someone seems serious. :)
Hell ya! It's good to be back, my gosh it's been 10 years since I played i didn't realize how much I miss this game! But I could be rimmed within a month, that's the way of TW!

I won't have the time like I did in W11 to do exceptionally well, but my gosh IT'S JUST GOOD TO BE BACK!

Please like my post (prior to W11 this is a new feature) as it will set the ball rolling towards a (again) well respected PnP presence.Thank you!

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Hell ya! It's good to be back, my gosh it's been 10 years since I played i didn't realize how much I miss this game! But I could be rimmed within a month, that's the way of TW!

I won't have the time like I did in W11 to do exceptionally well, but my gosh IT'S JUST GOOD TO BE BACK!

Please like my post (prior to W11 this is a new feature) as it will set the ball rolling towards a (again) well respected PnP presence.Thank you!

Long time no see o0