Any really old farts around?

mordecairule

Nice to see there are so many people I still recognize here. Mord/Crim/tor/mcgee :icon_cool:

Any of y'all play anything other than TW? Been looking for a new online game but RS blows penis nowadays :icon_confused:
Nah... just playing my Xbox360 a lot... can't wait for this game to finally be over. Curse me and my completionist attitude. I also quit RS once pking got all gayed up.

mordecairule

Nevermind happyboy, just saw the maps thread in the forums, and holy shit LMFAO. You took all of my villages + some of Ekaggens + some of that kid I was AS for.. Pepper or some crap? Damn I forgot his name but he was right to the southwest of me. Awesome to see you own K77 though, was always my dream (and if I remember right I had dominance of the continent when I quit). Right? Can't fully remember if I was ahead of everyone else or not since I was right on the K76/K77 border. Now go noble mcgee and end it. I know you've thought about doing it, I always thought about nobling you ;) hahaha.

Ackbar/Scaramanga maybe?

DeletedUser

Nah... just playing my Xbox360 a lot... can't wait for this game to finally be over. Curse me and my completionist attitude. I also quit RS once pking got all gayed up.

Yea trying to play that game now is like night and day. Its soo much different, and not for the better. Oh well, Jagex got what they wanted, no Chinese people and nothing but 13 year old boys.. Hmm, makes me question what kind of employees they hire xP

Which Gods leader ?

I honestly can't remember for the life of me. I think he was head of ARES? Maybe.. Maybe not. Freak I can't remember they had sooo many different incarnations. Ares, Hades, Thor, who was SF? Didn't SF war with the Gods tribes? I feel like I spoke to their Duke a lot about sending their villages long-distance support from *I*. Your name looks mildly familiar, maybe it was you? xP haha jk.

mordecairule

Nah, it was something that began with a P. Although I did noble most of those 2's villages I think? I seem to remember Scaramanga quitting sometime during *I*

Nah, Scaramanga quit during *I* Version 2... hmm... a P... ugh it's been too long

giantsfrey

started with a P... Pkennedy? he was Sophistacles' successor to the Gods throne (as it was dying)

DeletedUser

started with a P... Pkennedy? he was Sophistacles' successor to the Gods throne (as it was dying)

No, we were talking about someone in *I*

The kid who ran the GODS tribe I was talking about was General MacLean. Saw his name in an older thread a few seconds ago, lol.

giantsfrey

haha. how old are you? and ah, maclean was head of Mars, right? he pops in here once in a while to talk some smack with torflek hah

torflek

haha. how old are you? and ah, maclean was head of Mars, right? he pops in here once in a while to talk some smack with torflek hah

Aye, I can get him to post easily. :icon_wink:

GM was head of MARS until SF destroyed it, the first of many major GODs tribe to implode due to SF pressure, cunning and resilience.

(It was ashame that on the onset of the entire war that our only allies - *I* - collapsed due to there leader *cough JINXO*. Still history proved favourable nevertheless).

DeletedUser

Aye, I can get him to post easily. :icon_wink:

GM was head of MARS until SF destroyed it, the first of many major GODs tribe to implode due to SF pressure, cunning and resilience.

(It was ashame that on the onset of the entire war that our only allies - *I* - collapsed due to there leader *cough JINXO*. Still history proved favourable nevertheless).

Wow, terribly sorry, I knew I recognized your name, but I thought you were one of the old GODS members. Didn't realize you were SF (or that SF is apparently the basis of -WE-?) I do remember speaking with y'all a lot and actually enjoyed those of you I met. And yea, mea culpa on the bailing thing, but after Ekaggen quit I just couldn't care about TW lol. The game just took up wayyyyy too much time to actually be good, and it wasn't time I cared to devote to a game xP

torflek

Wow, terribly sorry, I knew I recognized your name, but I thought you were one of the old GODS members. Didn't realize you were SF (or that SF is apparently the basis of -WE-?) I do remember speaking with y'all a lot and actually enjoyed those of you I met. And yea, mea culpa on the bailing thing, but after Ekaggen quit I just couldn't care about TW lol. The game just took up wayyyyy too much time to actually be good, and it wasn't time I cared to devote to a game xP

Aye I was a duke of TM and SF from near the start (and still duke of WE) and we did chat.

SF battled CROM, HADES, ARES etc for ages until myself (representing SF), CROM and HADES leaders hammered out the formation of WE. Basically, (all the info will be on various posts in this forum) it was to allow a concerted attack onto TFB before we in the south west weakened ourselves fighting too much to fight them. Hell by the time WE formed - 80% of the crap players had perished from the founder tribes allowing one brilliant tribe to form.

It was an effective way to produce a super tribe - by basically killing all the crap players.

You will still find a large percentage of former SF players floating around - myself, Nexxus, Maintos, wishingwell, smrklja, Uzak - to name but a couple but all in the top 10 ODA.

DeletedUser

yah original SF member here also lol

well right this moment the current -WE- member list mostly consists of ex-SF and ex-TFB members with few players from the other various tribes. which is pretty cool imo lol

Kylan

hmm Jinxo is back... I remember bugging him to make me maps all the time :/ Was years ago..

kaerazure

you all are farts! + to kylan =)

sup hommies!

PS. proude to be tfb heheheh!