Any tribes?

letrotsa

Does anybody know of any good tribes in or near K13? I have just started this world after I took a break from the game. I have already checked the rankings but I would rather hear from others than go by a computer putting tribes in place from the the most points to the least. My username is PLHS if you wish to contact me in-game, which I would prefer to the forums.

DeletedUser58618

The best tribe IN K13 i think would be H-Dane, as far as alot of villages. But im there so Watch out ;)

letrotsa

Recruitment: [OPEN|LIMITED|CLOSED]

Contact- BlackRat90

MUST meet one of these requirements:
Over 6k Points,
Over 5k ODA,
Be able to write a Well worded Application.

Well I believe I am quite capable of writing a well worded application, but I feel that if I tried joining they would reject me anyway. I just joined the world and I have a life so I am obviously not the most active and there would always be a little hostility towards me because I'm probably not like the others and I don't have one of the first two achieved quite yet. I'm looking for a small tribe, but not a noob tribe one that has experienced players but like it small for the moment.

letrotsa

Maybe I'll join S:H:01 for now, but I was looking for something a bit smaller

DeletedUser58618

S:H:01 is going no where fast... contact BlackRat90 and tell him you know me... you should get an invite ;)

IGN = Giants2245

letrotsa

I'll give it a week or so before I contact him, depending on how things are. S:H:00 is allied with them though so it may not make that much of a difference but if i get tired of the tribe I'll contact him