Any W10 Vets still around? Ctrl/Die./MuFFiN/POKE etc.?

SpiritBreaker

Reaction score
Hi TW community,

I've recently returned to the game after over a decade away from; I've had to leave my job behind due to being diagnosed with an auto immune disease and am looking to keep my mind busy, so returned to an old favourite :)

My last world I think was W11 but I enjoyed W10 the most - I was formerly 'Atomos', leader of MeRKiN who eventually merged with Ctrl in the end-game if I recall correctly!

I was wondering if anyone from that era was still about?

TW seems a little quieter - I remember the forums being a lot more vibrant. Additionally, the premium accounts seem a little pay-to-win'y nowadays! Any pointers on how to play the modern game would be appreciated!

I hope everyone is safe and well :)

world8vet

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Follow:

Guide to farm PP in w120 (it starts in 6 days so get ready).

I would also suggest buying like 800 pp at first to run PA/PIT Boosts as it will help you farm PP more.

You can make 10-20k in a 1 village farm depending on how active you are and on the your location.

If you want to play 120 outright you can, better off to start 1 week late, you can also use this guide to learn scavenging.

Welsh celts

Reaction score
Hi TW community,

I've recently returned to the game after over a decade away from; I've had to leave my job behind due to being diagnosed with an auto immune disease and am looking to keep my mind busy, so returned to an old favourite :)

My last world I think was W11 but I enjoyed W10 the most - I was formerly 'Atomos', leader of MeRKiN who eventually merged with Ctrl in the end-game if I recall correctly!

I was wondering if anyone from that era was still about?

TW seems a little quieter - I remember the forums being a lot more vibrant. Additionally, the premium accounts seem a little pay-to-win'y nowadays! Any pointers on how to play the modern game would be appreciated!

I hope everyone is safe and well :)

Hi Spirit,

I was the leader of BORG in w10 back in 2010, where we declared war on CTRL. Was a long old fight. I have just started playing again (after i fell & broke my hand up a mountain).

W10 was a good world :)