any w7 accounts out there?

DeletedUser76373

hi this is a new screen name, none of you really know me i quit for over a year but world 7 was basically my debute in tribal wars i got to about 100 villages before i left, and i was just wondering if there is any accounts floating around, thank you and pm me,
~Fatal

edit or hit me up on skype Fatal.Intuition

Last edited by a moderator:

giantsfrey

there are always open accounts in any tribe. you should PM somebody on the side you'd like to join ;P

DeletedUser76373

im really looking for any size account on any tribe really, just wanted to see my options i will not go off second hand politics, i would rather experience it myself, world 7 brings back alot of memories and it would feel good to be back.

DeletedUser

im really looking for any size account on any tribe really, just wanted to see my options i will not go off second hand politics, i would rather experience it myself, world 7 brings back alot of memories and it would feel good to be back.

What tribe was you in when you left W7?

p.s I got your mail.

DeletedUser76373

it was not that big of a tribe, me and some freinds started it up
somwhere around the border of we and ptt territory now

DeletedUser76373

even better, so do you still have any accounts? (im assuming that you do)

mordecairule

Im not PTT, but they are looking for skilled players i heard

giantsfrey

they are looking for skilled players because they don't have any, which is what mord was trying to get at ;)

*waits for somebody to insert warstats* hah

DeletedUser76373

i dont really care at this point i feel im skilled if that is any conselation, not so late in game but should catch on fast and i want to relive world 7, dont know why i left

Kylan

i dont really care at this point i feel im skilled if that is any conselation, not so late in game but should catch on fast and i want to relive world 7, dont know why i left

Take one in NorthWest PTT like K55 so we can pwn you and we can get some excitment out of this war

DeletedUser

A small insignificant tribe between -WE- and PTT.... would that of been THOR? :icon_wink:

There's definitely a shot at TFB there, and you know it. :icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_razz::icon_cool: