any w7 accounts out there?

setorines

lol i'm still here but i'm really small :( lol world 7 was my first world and so many people grew so much faster around me :/ lol it sorta screwed me

DeletedUser76373

anyway.........

it sounds like there are accounts but all i see are different tribes flaming eachother, i just want to rejoin my first world, tribe does not matter really i will make my own accessment once someone with an account ANY account contacts me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey people .. I am also looking for an account just like you and i am a very experianced player .. some say im to active as i can be on the game all day if i wish as i own a iphone and 2 laptops so even at work to :)

I played world 9 .. got to over 2 million points and am very experienced .. the only problem is my account has been deleted so i cant give you my t.w stats but i would do anything for that account .. please deaply concider my request as i am used to such a big account and am currently posting in the forums for an account .

Get back to me A.S.A.P please pal .

Thanks and please

giantsfrey

yes, PTT is recruiting DESPERATELY

apparently they have TONS of passes for new owners to take accounts :eek:

DeletedUser

Yep, it's true guys, for example, I'm no longer playing there's someone else on my account.

giantsfrey

just because you're still around doesn't mean half of your tribe hasn't quit :S

mordecairule

Dexurai, Celestica, Craig Pearcy, the list goes on...

But hell, if PTT can't beat -WE-, try to bring in totally different people that might actually have a chance

DeletedUser

Isn't that what you wanted? A better response from PTT, one which would make you happy?

mordecairule

Isn't that what you wanted? A better response from PTT, one which would make you happy?

Ya, a better response from PTT. As it looks now, there is no PTT left...just some random morons from random worlds you are roping in...how many original PTT are there left, less than 5? I think you should honestly consider a name change...oh wait...-EE-, nevermind

mordecairule

Im very grumpy today, mainly because I just got back from work

DeletedUser

Work always makes people grumpy >.>

I'm sure there are plenty of accounts out there. Somewhere. Lets hope they don't have 0 points :lol:

giantsfrey

send an application to Maintos here on the forums if you want to play with the best ;)

/ptt

setorines

lol giantsfrey just doesn't like PTT cause they are starting to turn the war around and beat -WE- :p

DeletedUser

Dont you just love it when people think theyre the best when theyre really not, for example all these -We- players flaming PTT but theyre not doing much actually on w7 and giantsfrey, TATEC have always been better than PTT ;)

DeletedUser

Dexurai, Celestica, Craig Pearcy, the list goes on...

But hell, if PTT can't beat -WE-, try to bring in totally different people that might actually have a chance

It's strange how I speak to them every day LOL

DeletedUser

you know what theyre like theta, bsing all the time :)

They dont actually do much in w7 but they sure tell a lot of stories.

Whats that saying, all talk and no trousers?