Any way to make casual any less insanely boring?

PatheticManatee

If you just transferred you last village to a casual one, you start on the rim of an already well-established world. Less than a week later, some player with 400,000+ points to your 7,000 nobles all the barbs around you.

Now it's a boring stalemate where no one can attack each other and I can't farm in my area anymore. I see no point in continuing the casual world. The nearest player I can attack is six hours away. It'll be a while before I can send a noble train, even longer now that I can't farm. So I'm insanely bored now.

I gave up on playing actual worlds (for now) because of a massively broken morale system, but now I find myself stuck in an even worse bind.

Anyway out of this mess? I conquered one barb so I can't even restart in a different area.

(This is a theoretical situation based on actual possibilities, now that a player with 400,000 points is starting to noble the barbs close to me.)

DeletedUser

Don't get rimmed on normal worlds = no casual = no boredom

chanevr

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
they may as well fill the rest of the world corner to corner with barbs.

Brilliant idea. I think that will be grand. Or extend the attack restriction to include that you cannot noble barbs if their points are less than .05% of your total points. The world is meant for messing around and having fun. Professional barb noblers are indeed a pain.

Last edited:

Ripfin

well with me I've noticed the barb noblers are nobling the bonus barbs which sucks and because their bigger then me by a bunch I cannot attack them.

also freaking nobles are expensive on this world :icon_razz:

Lord Tomcat

You could always talk to someone till he/she blocks you, "COUGH (Sonic) COUGH"

DeletedUser114263

I've built up a strong army for my size and got a noble train ready...

All excited i choose my first victims and scout them... My troops are more than capable of killing the defending troops so i rub my hands together and send a clearing army followed by a noble train...

Woe Woe Woe... Whats this read bar that appeared in my rally point...

It's says...

You cannot send noblemen to this village because it is a player's starting village...

What's the point of this world if you can't attack players... ??

DeletedUser

What's the point of this world if you can't attack players... ??

Sorry to burst your bubble buddy but that is exactly the point, its meant to be a world where noobs can learn not where semi decent players unleash their full egos lol... get real

DeletedUser

attack everything you can is a good way to keep the world fun

DeletedUser

I wish they make an exception on casual world where there's a limit to how many village can be conquered or at least restart-able even with large amount of villages without having to leave it for months. it's annoying enough having limited map ranges, knowing that there won't be anymore terrain generation for the world to continue if it ever maxed out.

otto44

cat random guys' villas and send them cocky letters to provoke pointless argument.

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
I wish they make an exception on casual world where there's a limit to how many village can be conquered or at least restart-able even with large amount of villages without having to leave it for months. it's annoying enough having limited map ranges, knowing that there won't be anymore terrain generation for the world to continue if it ever maxed out.

Yeah, that does bring up a good point. Given the apparent attacking restrictions, what happens if the world somehow runs out of barbs? Do players just sit around nuking players that they can't noble?

Lady Mihaela Targaryen

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The way to enter this worlds and be in the top is to have as many nobles as you can up for production

I knew a player that quited one of the normal worlds letting himself to be nobled by his tribemates and when he joined casual had 500 vills in a month