Any world 9 players still around?

Ippe

Reaction score
Looking to see if any of my mates from world 9 are still out there playing. Thanks. :)

Tikay

Reaction score
Looking to see if any of my mates from world 9 are still out there playing. Thanks. :)
Seems "tikay" wasn't an account anymore... xD
Though I don't play anymore, just wanted to say hi Ippe ^^ Been quite a few years

Ippe

Reaction score
Tikay! Ippe wasn't an account anymore either so I had to re-register. Dude I miss you every time I play TW. You were the master planner of all and kept me company while sitting accounts (more than I can count) at night. I came back to relearn the game and ran in to Mulloway69. He took pity on me and invited me to his tribe. :D Not official yet but soon to be winning tribe in w118. 2 for 2 then :) Add me on discord if you use it. Ippe#8037

Tikay

Reaction score
Tikay! Ippe wasn't an account anymore either so I had to re-register. Dude I miss you every time I play TW. You were the master planner of all and kept me company while sitting accounts (more than I can count) at night. I came back to relearn the game and ran in to Mulloway69. He took pity on me and invited me to his tribe. :D Not official yet but soon to be winning tribe in w118. 2 for 2 then :) Add me on discord if you use it. Ippe#8037
Hahaha, I loved helping where I could ^^ And yeah, was a lot of fun back then :)
lol, well, that's a handy way to get into a tribe. And glad to hear! Gotta kick some butts!
Will do.