Anybody alive in here?

DeletedUser

I'm beginning to wonder if you all just quit :icon_neutral: Where's the fun? :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Let me take you to Rio here is busy internalling off Kush

DeletedUser

well when your own blog staff (D4) verbally assaults players, you'll get this side effect. Go figure.

D4alicious

well when your own blog staff (D4) verbally assaults players, you'll get this side effect. Go figure.

Verbally assault players? ROFL

Please copy and paste here where I did such a thing. Facts are facts. They eat barbs and inactive/internals. If that's the way they want to play, then so be it. Why can't I point that out?

DeletedUser

Originally Posted by omen.pharaoh
haha! game on!
round one seems to clearly be in the oppositions favor :/
but meh, good times either way. Now i'm not making excuses but I had to work or there had been more snipes reports ;p.
anyways. this is a blast and since I have tomm. off maybe i can start to do a little damage back...I'm sure my troop count is all over the air waves by now so you know I'm not dead yet ;p

Your nukes are were the biggest joke of the day. We felt embarrassed for you, when we saw those reports. As for you being at work, you seemed to find the time to log in and out of skype though. Convenient?

Oh and I welcome you to try and snipe my nobles. 2 villages down, the rest of your villages to go. The fact that TheAncientOne can noble you from 10+ hours away should be embarrassed enough that you won't show your face here again.

I gave a jovial approach to this game and my accounts inevitable demise. You though seem to feel it was your rightful time in life to berate and belittle someone. With that post you made a talented, articulate, and educated mortal enemy for the rest of your days.

DeletedUser

I so look forward to you ever getting the bravado to address this with me. You've shown extremely poor taste for someone supposedly representing TW, albeit just a blogger, but I'm rather eager to see your response.

DeletedUser29678

geremy my dear, please tell me how simply stating the facts is verbal abuse?

Id think the educated approach for you to take would be for you to place blame where it belongs. You choose to join the wrong tribe and follow the wrong leadership. The former Motor leadership threw you under the bus so to speak.

The personal vendetta.....mortal enemy to the end of your days..... bit has been done before and we see how well that worked before. Lets be a bit more original, shall we, since you claim to be so talented, articulate, and educated. A truly educated man would not be driven by revenge or a vendetta.

At the end of the day, you choose to delete your account and not fight. You didnt prepare your front lines before your former inept leadership declared. You choose to join the wrong tribe before tribe lock. You choose the wrong leadership to follow. Blame fully rests with the choices you made in game.

Just the cold hard facts. If you choose to view them as insults or belittling then that also rests with you. Perhaps some self reflection is needed.

Take your lessons learned and move on .....the mortal enemy thing is just laughable.

DeletedUser

The game, the tribe, nor the stats are relevant here Raven. I feel you have a skewed view as to what has me upset. He was belligerent towards someone above and beyond an acceptable level for all the wrong reasons. He was here yesterday reviewing the thread and left without making a reply. Which can only mean he knows I'm right here. It's not about a game, it's about your public presence and the way you carry yourself. His judgment to harshly ridicule me (anyone for that matter) is generally accepted as inappropriate behavior.
You may try, like many others before you, to spin something I've posted but it will not work. Since you seem to be the only one NOT getting it please re-read my posts to get a better understanding of why reflection is NOT needed on my part.

D4alicious

He was here yesterday reviewing the thread and left without making a reply. Which can only mean he knows I'm right here.

I didn't reply because I didn't feel any need to. Truth of the matter is that you are just not worth replying to.

But if you have a problem with my behavior, and feel I need to be punished or whatever, take it up with the blog and or TW Admins. They will point you in the right direction as to who to talk to. Also I see no forum infractions, so I can't have done much wrong there either.

As for you being a talented, articulate, and educated mortal enemy for the rest of your days. That made me laugh out loud and put a smile of my face.

DeletedUser

I need not contact anyone...you've done damage to yourself more sufficiently than myself or any superior of yours can :p

DeletedUser29678

Again, I will ask you how stating facts is you being verbally abused? No spinning needed...we just have the cold hard truth.

FACT: The nuke builds on the Omen account were a joke. There were a few of us attacking you. We received scout reports and were attacked by you. We know first hand what a joke the nuke build was.

FACT: You were nobled from 10+ hours away

FACT: You were seen logging in out of skype while you claim to not be around to defend.

Just stating the facts. If the truth hurts, then thats your problem. Now, take your arrogant condescending drama queen act and scurry along.

You lost....deal with it.

DeletedUser

hey how many love your blog there D4? you think treating people like this (i may represent a majority, your past and future opponents) is gonna gain you followers? People won't be going "Hey i like him and wanna see what he has to say about that"...I think they're gonna be saying to themselves "that guy's a prick" and won't even consider clicking on your blog. And I'm gonna pursue you enabling such thought patterns in people as often as possible :)

D4alicious

I think you have a crush on me.

Why else would you want to turn everyone against me, so you can have me all to yourself!

Trying to charm me with your talent, articulating, and education.

Awwwwww...It's really sweet.

I'm going to call you Pookie Bear!

D4alicious

Ohhhhhhhhhhhh.............. Soooooo cuteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

I'm so going to keep you Pookie bear!

DeletedUser

I'm just watching this forums because i'm a fan of snets... GO SENTs! got to catch them all!

yeah geremy, we all lose sometimes... sometimes you're ranked 1st in the world, and the next you're rimmed due impecable timing! we all been there!

@

Go snets go!

Last edited by a moderator: