Anybody from india

DeletedUser

Anybody who are from india please contact me on ingame. My account is acidshadow.

And if u want skype. My id is abhijit.bansal

I am trying to make a pre-made for w41 something on india!

DeletedUser

Anybody who are from india please contact me on ingame. My account is acidshadow.

And if u want skype. My id is abhijit.bansal

I am trying to make a pre-made for w41 something on india!

quite a few of us in DE-FI are making a premade and one of the council mem will be indian if u feel like joining

DeletedUser

I have seen many indian premades fail. They lack proper leadership. Luckily I never joined any of them. In case you are wondering, I am one of the many Indians on the game. ;)

DeletedUser

Nice to see an indian as a MOD
Do u have a skype!

But there is bound to be success once.
Wht we really lack is some good players
Atleast we need 15 of good players so that it can succeed.
Its my dream!

DeletedUser67788

Keep dreaming...and keep it to dreaming only.

Your insightful post is astounding. [/sarcasm_directed_at_fool]

The fact that you come here and post such a pointless dig at someone seems a good indication of your maturity.

I would join your tribe Acid, if I wanted to join any new worlds. You would do well.

DeletedUser63403

Oh really newb? How long have been playing this?
Such premades always fail. 'nuff said.

DeletedUser67788

Well obviously your the TW police, since you assume you have been playing longer than anyone and you can call me a newb.

My problem is not whether this premade would succeed or not. My problem was you feeling the need to post your negativity here.

You sound like a kid trying to sound rough and tough. Your a tryhard.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser64549

it seems like immaturity mixed with arrogance to me. Not to mention just plain rude.

Also, its already been said by gilestel that they're not usually successful, so what are you telling us that we didn't already know?

DeletedUser

Well obviously your the TW police, since you assume you have been playing longer than anyone and you can call me a newb.

My problem is not whether this premade would succeed or not. My problem was you feeling the need to post your negativity here.

You sound like a kid trying to sound rough and tough. Your a tryhard.

Obviously, he's been there, done that... Too bad, his name doesn't ring a bell. Bet he's might powerfull, hidding under a pseudo, so we wouldn't be able to retrace this powerfull character.

On a personnaly level, Aj, I'd join your tribe too. And I'd avise all to do so. Acid is a tribe oriented player, VERY helpfull.

Only down side to him is his spamming abilities, which can get annoying from time to time.

DeletedUser

Obviously, he's been there, done that... Too bad, his name doesn't ring a bell. Bet he's might powerfull, hidding under a pseudo, so we wouldn't be able to retrace this powerfull character.

On a personnaly level, Aj, I'd join your tribe too. And I'd avise all to do so. Acid is a tribe oriented player, VERY helpfull.

Only down side to him is his spamming abilities, which can get annoying from time to time.
lol u aint seen a spammer till uve seen axe steel on the forums :p

DeletedUser63403

Huh, if this premade works anytime in the next century you can inform me and i will admit that i was arrogant.
The op might be a good player but that idea is fail, i wonder why he thinks it'd work.

And quoting someone to be a 'kid' seems to be the easiest way to prove your maturity,huh?

Btw, my first wasnt arrogant.... it quite summed it up.Now i dont want to start another flame war here, so i'd just leave.

DeletedUser

The key to a good tribe is a group of people who get along with each other very well and understands each other. Also other major requirements are activity and an adequate amount of intelligence and skill.

Just because you are from the same country doesn't guarantee fulfilling all those requirements. I have seen many Indians in the game and only a small handful which show adequate amounts of competency in the game. Therefore all Indian tribes made so far have failed. Also having all the players in a tribe from the same time zone is actually quite detrimental for any tribe.

As for other Indians on TW, there are three of which of I am familiar with and are good enough to be considered.
1. xSaphirax - He was a player in W10 and W27. Has a good grasp on TW and PnP and how it works. But I have never seen him in real action.
2. Devilvirus - A superb player who manages to dominate the rankings list. In W26 he was ranked in the first three ranks for a pretty long enough time. I was also there with him to give him competition for it. ;)
3. Champion - A TW legend. The only Indian who I feel exhibits excellent leadership qualities and all-round skill. Playing with is an awesome experience. Has a superb track record having played and dominated in W2 ESL, W4 OA, W6 PH, W10 Poke, W21 Puffin, W39 Random.

There was also another Indian in Hate. I never knew him personally and I don't remember his IGN, but I doubt he is still around.

@acid : However I doubt any of them, especially devil and champion would ever join an Indian tribe. So unless you find any new competent recruits your dream is pretty much dead for now.
Also PM me for my skype.

DeletedUser63403

xSaphirax is a female ;p And I know some good Indian players in world 2,4,10,15 and 19. But this just cant get together. Yeah i am from india too.

DeletedUser63403

Holy Sh-- then original XsaphiraX must have handed her account to a guy....you sure original XsaphiraX is a male?:icon_eek:

Rsviper

The Day will come when there will be enough indians to make a good enough premade...Ill be waiting.
Where r you guyz from BTW? Im from New Delhi.

DeletedUser

Yep.....I know only the original XsaphiraX. I am not sure who took the account later on. I believe it was some guy from W6. I was actually supposed to take the account but by then I became the W27 mod so I couldn't play it.

And to find more Indians playing TW there is an orkut TW group with loads of members. Check it out.