Anybody from india

DeletedUser

I am an Indian too but wont join another world till I fail in this one or till the world becomes inactive.

ravnscream

no national premades works here..
if you want to make an original national premade tribe..

if a member quits or leave the world..
there will be noone around to replace him..

DeletedUser

It's the same with female only tribes. They just don't work.

Imagine what it'd be like though, sneaking in. PICTURES THREAD!! :icon_biggrin:
I got invited to Lisa's, but can't join :icon_cry: :lol:

DeletedUser

yeah Devilvirus is good... Another indian here...
ex top 10 on w26 ex top 40 w11 and to 40 on w38. we could do something like that for w43/44/45

:)
you could count me in..

DeletedUser

Never knew there were so many INDIANS playing TW.
And i do get it thats its difficult for any country premade to succeed. But it was just an idea.

Anyways its know all of you guys!

I would also love to have an indian server. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

haha! there are like atleast 10-20 indians in eachworlds.. in the newer ones, and well most arent that great they learn pretty fast.. i am tutoing a RL friend of mine and he is learning damn fast.

Acid why do we assume itll fail, atleast worth giving a try right???
meh i know like 5+ Indians on tw so i could speak with them... and most know how to play.. + if someone quits it isnt necessary to replace them with indians... as Indians speak more english than their native language cause neither of us have a common language so communitcation isnt a problem...

Worth a try, maybe we can have a one on one indian tourney etc to decide who is the best player of them all, i know it isnt possible but would be amaizing..
:D

DeletedUser

haha! there are like atleast 10-20 indians in eachworlds.. in the newer ones, and well most arent that great they learn pretty fast.. i am tutoing a RL friend of mine and he is learning damn fast.

Acid why do we assume itll fail, atleast worth giving a try right???
meh i know like 5+ Indians on tw so i could speak with them... and most know how to play.. + if someone quits it isnt necessary to replace them with indians... as Indians speak more english than their native language cause neither of us have a common language so communitcation isnt a problem...

Worth a try, maybe we can have a one on one indian tourney etc to decide who is the best player of them all, i know it isnt possible but would be amaizing..
:D

im really sorry to say that no national premade will ever work because you will all be asleep at the same time unless some of you have wierd ass sleeping patterns

youll be destroyed if someone luike hate. comes along, knows what time you'll all be asleep and land ops landing at those times

DeletedUser67788

But imagine having a dual national premade though

America + Australia?
India + Britian?

Think of the possibilities then.

ravnscream

Turks always trying to do it and always fail..
they are the best trying it till now..

everybody hates them doign it..
still they are keep trying it..

no national tribe works in TW. of course if all tribes around are nationals, it would be realy great to see :)

bite.me

no national tribe works in TW. of course if all tribes around are nationals, it would be realy great to see :)

Well, I would just save up packets, and stay up one night to noble everything around me while others sleep :lol::lol:

DeletedUser

@niteshdw: Yeah it is worth a try maybe. But Its right that we will have problems with sleeping patterns.

@bitey: yeah it would be awesome to have those combination. But i got to say we will beat the dumb aussies and the idiot yanks with quite ease. Because Indians and british are the best at TW. :icon_wink:

@ravnscream: I get ur point bro and honestly i never liked turkish tribes as well. But i just got carried away in patriotism.

In the end i am really happy to have so many indian in this awesome game. When i joined it first i thought not many played. But its good to have guys here!

DeletedUser

im really sorry to say that no national premade will ever work because you will all be asleep at the same time unless some of you have wierd ass sleeping patterns

youll be destroyed if someone luike hate. comes along, knows what time you'll all be asleep and land ops landing at those times

Dude, your not getting the point! its not about working or not working... the thing is teaching the newer players from India how to play the game better, and getting some 30 odd Indians in a tribe with like 5 good players who can teach will work brilliantly... and if we have the luck we might hit it big.. and we wont intend to stay a national tribe for long... its just that Indians are primarily wanted in the tribe but others an join too...

If something like this is done then its usually to increase quality of the players..

DeletedUser

@acid:best combo's are Indian and American..
Aussie and British..

Now i really think the Romanians Poles usually own
Turkish players are overrated, Indians not many
Americans have good player representation cause of the high number of players playing, if we take a ratio then the ratio will be somewhere 1:10 good:nub etc

DeletedUser

Well, i think people hate national tribes when they can't communicate with them. Azra was turkish (if i remember correctly) but they were respected because they had some people to represent them. Unlike asena who were aliens to W32. We couldn't do anything with them but war.

I think with the majority of you speaking good english and some of you having good experience you will have a good potential of going far.

DeletedUser

Yeah fast dont think we will use HINDI to communicate in the forums. We dont wanna get banned.
And we all speak good english and communicate easily. :icon_wink:

And niteshadow PM your skype ID.

Rsviper

lol best combo is Indians + NRI's in the US or UK

Bharat FTW! =)

DeletedUser

But i havent seen any NRI on thiss one to be honest.

And yeah it would be good to mentor some players on TW. We can then make a good tribe!
:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Yeah exactly what said before...
Azra on w26 were shit except for a couple of the players like Kamaliut tanelin and some others on the rim when they broke up the good players were in reborn and the remaining were the shit ones in Azra.. i don't have respect for them those turks... the ones who broke off weren't Turkish..