Anybody from india

DeletedUser

yeah AZRA was reformed on this world as well. And they were doing good. But failed once again.

DeletedUser

As Gilestel and many others told earlier there is no point in having a only Indian team as every one will be from the same time zone. It will never work out. Apart from that i feel the best part of the game is meeting people from all around the world and getting to know them.

As for the number of Indians playing the game there are quite a few actually but most of them do not play too long or are not well known. I am sure there are much more than 20-30 Indians in each world.

xyziz

pfft we all know the real reason is because indians suck at tw DV :p

DeletedUser

Which country are you from nutcase?

mail me ingame. and dont flame the countries.
Even if suck i am sure none of us suck more than you do.
:icon_wink:

Rsviper

Yeah.This is jst a game...wheres the need to diss each others nation's...I pity you.

ravnscream

Well, i think people hate national tribes when they can't communicate with them. Azra was turkish (if i remember correctly) but they were respected because they had some people to represent them. Unlike asena who were aliens to W32. We couldn't do anything with them but war.

I think with the majority of you speaking good english and some of you having good experience you will have a good potential of going far.

If i remember correctly one of AZRA leader was turkish and they had about 5-6 turkish players..

But it's a good point about the comminication..
usualy national tribes don't comminicate very well around..
because of that before doing something like that, you must be sure your members know enough english..

and of course you must have some backup players back incase someone quit :)

DeletedUser

I'm Indian too =)

I solo led Plague to #6 in the world at their height.

DeletedUser

I highly recommend people don't solo lead tribes.

Even though you have total control over the tribe, putting together OPs, handling diplomacy, internal affairs, and recruitment is a major task. Not to mention meshing your tribe together and getting them motivated :icon_eek:

Eventually this faded into real life and then TW starts to become more of a task and less of a game especially since I was hell bent on seeing my guys do well. Then again having an entire tribe follow just one vision is beneficial to their focus as a team and keeps egos in check.

I would like to see more Indians on the server though, all the ones I have seen post on this thread so far are pretty good players.

I think the original TrapKid was Indian too. At least that's what I got from seeing a pic of him in a dress.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I am the most powerful player in W32.........
And proud to be an INDIAN.