Anybody from india

DeletedUser

NAMASTE BHAI!!!!!.

I M also Indian...PROUD BE INDIAN....i m from faridabad, near delhi..
but currently in gujrat with family..

DeletedUser

sunny322 , ayushx8x , indiantribes , rabbu89 , jimreeves , suniljas , phoenix joe , hafiz82 are my friends in w31....they all are indians..

Rsviper

o yea...nice to meet you...i talked to indiantribes on your w43 premade. i guess it didnt go well did it?

DeletedUser

o yea...nice to meet you...i talked to indiantribes on your w43 premade. i guess it didnt go well did it?

yeah i left that world..bcoz of being busy with w31..then he also left it..but we were like in top 50 in starting days till all started leaving it.

DeletedUser

can we have a list of all Indian players world wise...??
then we will contact them personally for a premade which we all can made in upcoming world.

DeletedUser

Namaste, Aap log sab kaisa ho?

Well I am half Indian (mom side), will that do?
Tho I live outside India.
I recently visited Delhi.:)

DeletedUser

Anything will do. And we would love INDIAN's who live outside of india. Cause If the tribe did materialise it would be necessary to have players of different time zone so as to enable the sitting.
xD

And did you use the translator or do you really know hindi?

DeletedUser

can we have a list of all Indian players world wise...??
then we will contact them personally for a premade which we all can made in upcoming world.

Not to slide in here as any kind of bubble burster or anything...but I just feel it best to point out something some of you may not be aware of:

§9) Language

Tribal Wars is an English game. The use of other languages in game is forbidden. This means all profiles, mails, forum posts and any other publication must be in English.

A short phrase in another language is permitted, provided that this is translated to English either directly following or preceding it.

Creating a tribe exclusively for one nationality or language is strictly forbidden and may result in the tribe being disbanded.

Would just hate to see anyone start up a tribe somewhere and then after this conversation was had and...well, just who knows. But it seems worth mentioning that such talk should probably be held outside of these forums. Not that this is necessarily what you're discussing, but it does sound exactly like you are.

Best wishes.

DeletedUser

Anything will do. And we would love INDIAN's who live outside of india. Cause If the tribe did materialise it would be necessary to have players of different time zone so as to enable the sitting.
xD

And did you use the translator or do you really know hindi?

Aap Ko kya lagta hai?

No, I do know the language well, and i do speak it well if i can say so, i spent almost 3 to 4 months in Delhi/NCR region, just came 1 month back.

DeletedUser

Thats good. Anyways as always hunt is playing a spoil sport. But i still love ya hunt.

Anyways honestly I now think that a indian tribe on .net would be a fail because of the time zone shit.

DeletedUser

Thats good. Anyways as always hunt is playing a spoil sport.

Actually, I really don't care what anyone does, or gets banned for, or has their tribe disband over. If you wanna, go for it. I was just pointing out what it seemed some might not be aware of as they discuss it here in a public forum. Feel free to ignore my posts if they don't benefit you or take fun out of the game for you--it won't bother me a bit.

domusdei

i m currently playing w 42 .. single nationality premades are sure to fail ... INDIA+UK is great.. 5:30 hr time difference .. and some sad asses like me are usually awake till 5/6 am just to "get-it-done"

anyways i would be more than happy to see such a premade being formed. also try Fir3saber.

Papa CJ "I am from the Land of Kamasutra, i could f*** u in more ways than u can probably count "
Lets make this happen .. lets say w 46/47 ?

DeletedUser

am from NE India and hardly speak hindi but am too an Indian.. Jai Hind.... :D