i haz free time.

msg me here, i'll play again and be a sexy nub

sergei
virg
devotio
cody

where you at boys?

DeletedUser

I am thinking about getting back in. I play ingress a lot but until they add some updates it starting to get a little boring.

DeletedUser

LAlso it looks like they disabled my old account because of disuse. I have to get it turned back on first.

DeletedUser84793

Good god i have not visit w41 externals in forever....i miss this world. memory's still make me smile. when i came in here had to wipe off the cob webs...place is a bit dusty...i see some old post from some of the greatest players who ever played this game...I miss my old team...AXES in my mind and the leaders...man what skill in strategy..this place takes me back. w41 will always be in my heart. this is where it all began for me...the players,the wars we had. it was all like family to me. almost bring tears in my eyes.:icon_cry:

DeletedUser

someone in hear playing world 82? :) we need to get the crew back together

DeletedUser

Congrats on winning the world Axes, unstoppable diplomacy Booza :)
Good memories reading these old forums. A special congrats to the former SCC members who made it to the end! You where all fighters, with 14k incoming attacks per day on my own account for 6 weeks, I can't imagine a more epic battle.
Thanks to those Axes members for the villages Chorde/axes 30-1 :p
and a final thanks to Booza for taking in those players. I have no doubt they would have contributed.
Motive wasn't any good at diplomacy or fighting, didn't deserve the win, really never had a chance against either SCC or Axes as I recall :)
I think we took a whole K from them in a week before I quit lol.
am looking for something to kill some time. Wonder how different it is now...mmm.