Anyone able to help?.....

• Thread starter DeletedUser50733
  • Start date

DeletedUser50733

I have been wondering - what is the highest number of villages that have been nobled on the same second by one player?

I'm not fussed what world it was done in or when - all I would like to know is the record amount of villages taken on the same second by one person. I have been having a quick look through random peoples stats, and I can only find around 10-15 vills taken on the same second so far. Anybody know of/heard of a higher amount than that?

Will be interesting to see the results :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

I have been wondering - what is the highest number of villages that have been nobled on the same second by one player?

I'm not fussed what world it was done in or when - all I would like to know is the record amount of villages taken on the same second by one person. I have been having a quick look through random peoples stats, and I can only find around 10-15 vills taken on the same second so far. Anybody know of/heard of a higher amount than that?

Will be interesting to see the results :icon_razz:

I know Hate. as a tribe has taken a large amount of villages in the same second. With one of their players busting out alot of them.

It was on a thread in General, search it up if you want, I believe it was called something like "Most villages nobled in same second".

DeletedUser50733

Asylum did it here 2 christmas's ago - took over 100 as a tribe, I looked at that :p

busamad

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
All ops always had a hit time so it did make the chance of a large number of attacks was great.
What I like about it with Hate was the stage of the world for such a massive attack.

DeletedUser

Hate. (Time) took 80 in a second (at the same time, somewhere around 200 in about 2 hours) in W32 just a few months in.

I don't know of anyone individually who's ever taken more than Kilga (also Hate./Time member) at 13 in one second...all well documented in W32 forums at the bottom of Here.

It's possible that those records have since been beaten (I know many have tried since that time)--but I've not personally seen it and I believe both accomplishments were at least one of the first of their time, particularly given the early stage of the world. Would be interesting to see evidence of others having accomplished similar goals.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Die. on w10 were into that sort of thing as well, but I don't know if they took their timing to such extremes.

DeletedUser50733

Hate. (Time) took 80 in a second (at the same time, somewhere around 200 in about 2 hours) in W32 just a few months in.

I don't know of anyone individually who's ever taken more than Kilga (also Hate./Time member) at 13 in one second...all well documented in W32 forums at the bottom of Here.

It's possible that those records have since been beaten (I know many have tried since that time)--but I've not personally seen it and I believe both accomplishments were at least one of the first of their time, particularly given the early stage of the world. Would be interesting to see evidence of others having accomplished similar goals.

Ok, thanks for your help :) I am going to try and beat both of those records. Wish me luck!

DeletedUser50733

Barbs don't count!

Well duh :icon_razz: they're all going to be enemy villages, I just need to save a few more packets so I have 90-100 full trains. Would be easier if I didnt have so much construction work going on :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Die. on w10 were into that sort of thing as well, but I don't know if they took their timing to such extremes.

Pretty much organized by the same person on both W10 (Die.) and W32 (Hate.)...Harlos. Hate. was a premade comprised of many W10 players from Die. and CTRL initially, although that has obviously changed since. Their specialty was landing nobles at the server reset time.

chrisparty

Well duh :icon_razz: they're all going to be enemy villages, I just need to save a few more packets so I have 90-100 full trains. Would be easier if I didnt have so much construction work going on :icon_neutral:

Don't forget to dodge! :icon_wink:

LauraDestroya

yeah, there's not many things more annoying than a noble killed at home :icon_evil:

yes there are........Nathan's farms look a little worse for the wear.

72430208_073400cb5b.jpg

DeletedUser

Pretty much organized by the same person on both W10 (Die.) and W32 (Hate.)...Harlos. Hate. was a premade comprised of many W10 players from Die. and CTRL initially, although that has obviously changed since. Their specialty was landing nobles at the server reset time.

Hmm. Partially accurate. Hate. was pulled together by two individuals, one being Harlos who left about 5 months in, the other myself. All Hate. members left the Hate. name soon after Harlos' departure and formed Time, which is led by AreYouKidden (former W19'er) and myself.

Hate. was not comprised of even primarily Die. members, though there were several there to start (also from CTRL; some of who left early on but who have since returned to the tribe). Hate. was a collection of players from many worlds--as many from right here in W19 (including several former Comic members, a couple of Asylum members started with us, about 3-4 from the former Stoned here and even a couple from the former Leviathan) as from Die...as well as many earlier world vets. It was comprised of some of the best known players to TW, and gradually became a mixture of those players, as well as many active and dedicated first worlder's who learned largely under Time members and leadership, and who are every bit as good as those who've played for years.

Offense in Die. was run by Blueball; offense in Hate. was run by myself; offense in Time is headed largely by AYK (though I still stick my nose in frequently). Is accurate that our primary offensive early in the game consisted of frequently rimming one or more players in a single second. Is very effective early game, later game we run a larger time-frame and focus on overwhelming targets and their surrounding tribemates, as we're hitting many more villages belonging to larger players who we don't wish to see pin down a specific 1 second noble landing time. I suspect that if we noted someone beat that record, we would go for it again.

And Laura's right...barbs don't count :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Hmm. Partially accurate. Hate. was pulled together by two individuals, one being Harlos who left about 5 months in, the other myself. All Hate. members left the Hate. name soon after Harlos' departure and formed Time, which is led by AreYouKidden (former W19'er) and myself.

Hate. was not comprised of even primarily Die. members, though there were several there to start (also from CTRL; some of who left early on but who have since returned to the tribe). Hate. was a collection of players from many worlds--as many from right here in W19 (including several former Comic members, a couple of Asylum members started with us, about 3-4 from the former Stoned here and even a couple from the former Leviathan) as from Die...as well as many earlier world vets. It was comprised of some of the best known players to TW, and gradually became a mixture of those players, as well as many active and dedicated first worlder's who learned largely under Time members and leadership, and who are every bit as good as those who've played for years.

Offense in Die. was run by Blueball; offense in Hate. was run by myself; offense in Time is headed largely by AYK (though I still stick my nose in frequently). Is accurate that our primary offensive early in the game consisted of frequently rimming one or more players in a single second. Is very effective early game, later game we run a larger time-frame and focus on overwhelming targets and their surrounding tribemates, as we're hitting many more villages belonging to larger players who we don't wish to see pin down a specific 1 second noble landing time. I suspect that if we noted someone beat that record, we would go for it again.

Cool story bro!

*thumbs up

DeletedUser

hello huntress hows you

DeletedUser

wasn't harlos rated one of the top leaders of TW.net in a long ago poll in the forums?