Anyone can teach me how come 2 nukes can be produced at 1 village?

2Pac

Reaction score
crunsh.PNG

I just realised that I killed 2 nukes amount of troops from Crunsh

How can it be happened ?

I mean the amount of troops he produced not cannot even dodge properly when the nukes flies 70 hours distance

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Talk like Boss when you alr dead more than 30 nukes because you cannot even dodge 70+ hours distance nuke son

Seems like Drunk daddy is not supporting you anymore son

We all know you are just lying to save face at this point at this point because you embarrassed yourself talking trash while the op was still walking towards me. If I missed 30 dodges you probably would have made a forum thread for each like the little worthless attention whore you are.

1605717824993.png

Dont worry, one day you'll get your first world win by the pure luck of being recruited by those better then you.

But 114 is not that world my friend. I suggest you go read some guides while you wait for 117.

You're right DRUNK DADDY is being mean and not supporting me....which makes it even more akward you failed an op with 1500 nukes on a tribe 5% of your size. We have about 1 village per 3 nuke you hit us with you moron.

1605717994230.png

Rick James

Reaction score
That awkward moment when it takes them 2 months of continuous attacks to break down a 130k point player too :'D and the account is only falling because she gave it up :'D

yes I'm looking at k2-fire, bentley, dimitris, special, and bubu ;') take some lessons from Villanelle and learn how to defend.

2Pac

Reaction score
We all know you are just lying to save face at this point at this point because you embarrassed yourself talking trash while the op was still walking towards me. If I missed 30 dodges you probably would have made a forum thread for each like the little worthless attention whore you are.

View attachment 6062

Dont worry, one day you'll get your first world win by the pure luck of being recruited by those better then you.

But 114 is not that world my friend. I suggest you go read some guides while you wait for 117.

You're right DRUNK DADDY is being mean and not supporting me....which makes it even more akward you failed an op with 1500 nukes on a tribe 5% of your size. We have about 1 village per 3 nuke you hit us with you moron.

View attachment 6064
cutie my Crunsh haha I give you my 1000x likes :D

w/e you afk or not, the fact is you cannot even dodge 70+ distance nuke.

means noob :D guess you are too much over-priced son.

you are so proud of defending when you are playing Watchtower server.

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
cutie my Crunsh haha I give you my 1000x likes :D

w/e you afk or not, the fact is you cannot even dodge 70+ distance nuke.

means noob :D guess you are too much over-priced son.

you are so proud of defending when you are playing Watchtower server.
What world have you won?

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Everyone knows the best players in the game are too intellectual to bother wasting precious brain resource time on dodging

source: TWs worst dodger

2Pac

Reaction score
A wise man once said, why dodge when you're transitioning them to def anyway? #calcuated

Crunsh tried to be cool but he is rage in real life lol

You always reply my mail and try to convince me to join Drunk

but you never reply me after I killed your 20 nukes :D

Son. this is juz a game. No need to rage

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Crunsh tried to be cool but he is rage in real life lol

You always reply my mail and try to convince me to join Drunk

but you never reply me after I killed your 20 nukes :D

Son. this is juz a game. No need to rage

please show 1 mail of me saying to join drunk