Anyone else miss world 12?

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I wish I could log in one final time just for the fun of it. After I deleted, I missed playing here but thought that once I finally had the time I could simply ask someone for an account and they'd give it to me. DNY account, FEMA account...both...or neither, it wouldn't have mattered to me. Just the chance at being part of the best world in TW history again.

Now I do have the time, and the world has ended. Anyone else miss it?

slinkiestwizard

nope dont miss w 12 glad its finally over . Though i must say im totally waiting on w 53

DeletedUser

I dont miss the agonizing hours of playing...I miss the personalities.

DeletedUser

imma start w53 what area u starting slinky

i dont remember my password or email address for my original account so imma be sam da gangsta

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow no posts for almost 1 week, this world is forgotten :eek:

DeletedUser

This world is where I cut my teeth so I definitely miss quitting and giving up all myvillages

DeletedUser

i miss this game been months since i played this or i post here.. how are you guys i missed you all!!

DeletedUser

I dont miss the agonizing hours of playing...I miss the personalities.

This is pretty much what defines TW for me.
It's a pretty long process to play properly...sometimes the personalities make it worth it, sometimes they don't. W12 was a great world though.

DeletedUser

lol @ therin being blocked within 24 hours of posting this XD

Anyway I agree too

DeletedUser

yeah, i miss W12 and i am sad to have gone inactive the way i did.. To think i was close to witnessing the first world total domination victory in all of TW history.. man i wish i had been there... by the way who were the last 2 remaining tribes that fought it out? DNY and who else?

DeletedUser

yeah, i miss W12 and i am sad to have gone inactive the way i did.. To think i was close to witnessing the first world total domination victory in all of TW history.. man i wish i had been there... by the way who were the last 2 remaining tribes that fought it out? DNY and who else?

Well it was DNY, BSW, and FEMA...If I'm not mistaken FEMA collapsed first and BSW took a little longer. I don't think they put up a fight they just got eaten.

I could be horribly wrong though.

DeletedUser98694

This was my first world, i was super noobish because i didn't understand the game and i was young but a lot of great people were in this world.