Anyone from W15 Joining?

DeletedUser

I haven't played in probably 2-3 years now, but decided to give it another shot. I miss my old friends from W15, had a lot of fun there, and figured I'd see if any were going to play in W60. I've tracked down a few, but there're a lot I haven't been able to that I'm pretty sure still play.

Hit me up here or in-game. Always looking forward to catching up.

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

Hmm, a very small number of the names look familiar, but no one I can really place.

DeletedUser

It's been about 2-3 years so my memory is pretty fuzzy lol. I'm sure if I actually interacted with some of them it'd come back to me, but it's just not clicking atm ;)

seth89

Aha. Well hit up Km3
He may know you. He's got the memory of a turtle. :p

DeletedUser

Never really had a whole lot of interactions with AXE either. I was way down in the south leading my tribe in K94, and what little national attention we gained was because of a rather public war with Antyrael and (~SS~).

DeletedUser

Has it really been 2-3 years since W15? I haven't played properly since W10 (and haven't played at all since W12)... gosh I feel old. :p

DeletedUser

Has it really been 2-3 years since W15? I haven't played properly since W10 (and haven't played at all since W12)... gosh I feel old. :p

It's actually been 2-3 years since I stopped playing W15. It's start was at least 3 years ago, because I was posting on the W15 forums back in September of 08 and that was after K94 was rather populated and my tribe had reached at least a small level of significance on the national level....

And it makes me feel a bit old too lol.

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

I was on w15 long ago :p

24/7 for the win :p why you may ask... because... we are always awake :p

Last edited by a moderator:

Therin

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Somehow i would've thought it'd have been even longer. Guess we are still young and healthy.

Speak for yourself!

I've got a couple of years on you young whippersnapper.

W3 was where it was at :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

I was on w15 long ago :p

24/7 for the win :p why you may ask... because... we are always awake :p

LMAO, you may have always been awake but you rarely actually worked together. With so many "all for me" players like 4Leaf on your team 24/7 was doomed from the start.

I remember that tribe, you were dominating for quite a while. I left before you guys disappeared.

Quite awhile was only a month or three at the start, even a mass recruited tribe can do that mate and in all honesty it was as much to do with the support they received from -?- as from anything they did themselves as a tribe.

Last edited by a moderator: