Anyone from W15 Joining?

DeletedUser

I vaguely remember you from the W15 forums Wakasm. You should try and end up in K65, join me and Acid ;)

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

Yeah, World 15 was my first and only real world. Made me love the game. You have no idea how pissed I was when TW deleted my account, or at least, my W15 villages. I remember trying to petition it and being like "I've paid for premium for over a year... I miss one payment and poof... this was a stupid circumstance" but they were all like... no. I was also very mad at my account sitter =/ I literally was gone only 2 weeks... I felt like I let AXE down, but I saw they wont the world. So that worked out.

Heh, I just popped up in K63. So if I survive I can make it over. (Not too far away) I have no good barbs near me so should be an interesting (as in crappy) start.

I probably should have checked the forums first before starting and tried to use that land near a friend feature =P

And that's even if Acid would have me. I think we ended on a good note, but I sure remember us not liking each other. I like to think it was our World 15 alter-egos and not the real us though. My World 60 alter ego wants to make good friends early this time. Would love to be in a tribe that stays a tribe from the beginning. I remember Acid and Brain always doing awesome in the early world stages on the worlds I saw them play.

DeletedUser

Well, I don't think Acid's opposed to leading a tribe that stays a tribe, all that remains to be seen is how long he lets me stick around lol. For me, it'll be interesting being closer to the Core this time. My only real experience has been on the Rim, so we'll see how I do when there's more action to be had.

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

Heh, I started in the core in W15, it was very... interesting to say the least.

I totally forgot what to upgrade first. I feel so nubby right now.

DeletedUser

Now what sort of Noob would want you to Co-play with them?

A very Noobish one....and one that just plain doesn't know better ;)

~Morningfrost

thanks mf for the answer to anga question, and anga you know its true my wittle mousey :p
god i feel sorry for who im co.playing think of the grief there tribe will give them for letting me in :lol::icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

Would love to be Acid and the Brain's goodside this time though =P
I remember you mate, you will find I am not nearly so hard to get along with as many people think. ;)

thanks mf for the answer to anga question, and anga you know its true my wittle mousey :p
god i feel sorry for who im co.playing think of the grief there tribe will give them for letting me in :lol::icon_twisted:

Wonders if there is some way to block a coplayer from the tribes forums.....

DeletedUser

Oh hell.
This can't be good if you've turn up as well. :O

hehehe, never a good thing, lol!!!

But no worries, I am not brain storming world domination yet... However ,if Brain and I get together and start thinking of ideas, there might be some very interesting things happening...

And Waka, actually you and I ended on bad terms, lol!!! But ehh, that was W15... there is only 2 people from W15 I do not like, and will never like...

Jaffe and Sid... However I have more respect for Jaffe than Sid... Sid, I do not think I have even an ounce of respect for ,lol!!!

However ,it is good to know that the tribe (~SP~) merged into, won the world... Don't make me feel half as bad ,lol!!!

Anyways ,this is looking to be a very interesting world indeed... Can not wait to see what happens...

Acid

DeletedUser

Never thought id come up against world 15 players again...i recognize half of you :p unfortinatly not in a friendly capasity:/ ah well different world different acount

DeletedUser

Here is a Tribe that I think would last long with considerable good players from w15. Good Luck w15. ^^

DeletedUser

I remember the TS.
You kept joining AXE then leaving then rejoining then joining DA then leaving and so on. But that was towards the end.
Don't think you were around then. :p
Welcome to ze posse anyway

i was actually there for a few of those
the thing was ,me and PR One were more of soldiers for hire
when a tribe we were in good terms with needed a hand we would join
but if we had any problems we would take care of most of them ourselves
made the game alot more fun
i dont remember joining DA tho,must have left before then