Anyone from W15 Joining?

DeletedUser

:O im here to
aww we can be bff again xD

Oh god, not Heavy again....thought I was free of him ;)

if this is a world 15 reunion
i was wondering if me and my buddy could attend
:)

You and PR One are always welcome Elb. I'll have to look you guys up in-game. If ya'll haven't actually started yet, come pop into K65, visit me and Acid ;)

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

Actually started a few days ago
Even got PR One to play on 60 Also
I did have to change my name to xTheSandManx
This looks to be a very promising world especially if you world 15 elit players are here
Can't pass this up
Ever need anything ingame me

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

damn it heavy.. you wasn´t on 15, you were on 14, you are just so god damn slow you THOUGHT you were on 15 :(

DeletedUser

Actually started a few days ago
Even got PR One to play on 60 Also
I did have to change my name to xTheSandManx
This looks to be a very promising world especially if you world 15 elit players are here
Can't pass this up
Ever need anything ingame me

Booo, you two are a coupla Ks away from me. Oh well, it's just a matter of time till you two control rather large areas again ;)

~Morningfrost

DeletedUser

damn it heavy.. you wasn´t on 15, you were on 14, you are just so god damn slow you THOUGHT you were on 15 :(

(rofl) possibly but im sure i remember being king of 15 aswell as 14 lol
p.s wheres met these days havent seen him in ages ;(

DeletedUser

meh i did german for awhile but im not good with languages or anything that involves that shread of a pea i call a brain

seth89

(rofl) possibly but im sure i remember being king of 15 aswell as 14 lol
p.s wheres met these days havent seen him in ages ;(

BaH was always the king of World15.
You was merely his jester. ;P

The name Elboriqua was my ingame name also .my partner in crime was PR One
We were for a little while known as TS -Terror Squad,then we joined up with axe
I played till I reached 6 mill then had to quit for rl issues
But all had been resolved a long time ago
So I started on the world with the closes settings to 15
hope its as fun
I remember the TS.
You kept joining AXE then leaving then rejoining then joining DA then leaving and so on. But that was towards the end.
Don't think you were around then. :p
Welcome to ze posse anyway
Seth I haven't joined yet so ur safe but might be soon talking to a nub about coplaying

(wave)spl !!!!!!
Thank god for that.
I don't want to put up with your nonsense in game. ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Booo, you two are a coupla Ks away from me. Oh well, it's just a matter of time till you two control rather large areas again ;)

~Morningfrost
all in due time
my fingers are just tingling with delight
gotta go noble something on another world
:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser

hi everyone i had an acc in Legend on world 15 wasnt on it long but still lol nice to see some vets here

seth89

hi everyone i had an acc in Legend on world 15 wasnt on it long but still lol nice to see some vets here

I think you are mistaken then.
W15 was never full of vets.
Just a bunch of noobs squawking over the fact Heavy stole our milk. :(

DeletedUser

I was on world 15 and a part of AXE until I went on a vacation, had my premium not auto-renew, and Tribal Wars deleted my account due to inactivity (the person who was supposed to sit my account never did...). Sid at the time offered me someone elses account, but I was just... so... depressed after having like 200+ villages just... gone.

I almost cried that day.

I also very vividly remember xxAcidGodxx - we had many flame wars as SP (I think that was the name of the tribe) practically kept me up night and day for weeks and was my first real war. Before the big AXE merger, I think i was #1 in defense for a while and then was part of AXE for a while too.

I was so pissed at tribal wars for that account cancellation (I remember literally my premium didn't auto-renew due to my credit card date expiring or something silly) and literally like 3 days later they wiped my account due to some weird way the dates fell. I'm very rusty, and just started late. Would love to be Acid and the Brain's goodside this time though =P