Anyone from W36?..

DeletedUser

Played on W36 some time ago..,just wanted to know if someone from my former W played the game once again. :icon_confused:

hanibalii

I probably played, don't have a clue what Acct :) name and tribe?

DeletedUser

Hey,.nice to meet you former ally/enemy :D congrats btw on winning..,never get to finish the world, i stopped when our war started.

DeletedUser

That was my first world :D 'icecool9'. Not sure what tribe something like =HK= or something, maybe X0138, not sure

DeletedUser

Does anyone still have the XVI picture thing with mr.bean and Xterminating Village Idiots and a barbarian in it?

DeletedUser

Does anyone still have the XVI picture thing with mr.bean and Xterminating Village Idiots and a barbarian in it?
Hi there, yeah I have a copy of the picture, unfortunately on a PC which is busted, should have it going in about a week and I will post a link for you then

DeletedUser

Thanks! It's because I had it and accidently did something to it which made it stop the pictures moving.

DeletedUser81371

Hey,.nice to meet you former ally/enemy :D congrats btw on winning..,never get to finish the world, i stopped when our war started.

Yeah it was good fun. I left a while after the war started due to personal problems sadly :( Been sucked back into the game after about 2 years away. Its too damn addictive!

DeletedUser

I was in Jedi! early world but that was about it. Under a Weiya account I think :D