Anyone from W9 or World 50?

DeletedUser

I decided to come back and try my hand at TW again...but was wondering if anyone from W9 or W50 had already joined? I know of one,but other than that...nobody.

DeletedUser

i was on world 9 coplayed in DNS for a bit before me and the coplayer quit

seth89

I played on W9 with my Brother in DNS before we both Quit. :3

PFC Williams

I was a former RAW player, but I'm in World 60 under a different name then this one.

DeletedUser

Well nice to see some former W9 players here...even if I don't remember you guys. I got out of the world fairly early though too. Only made it to 600k points. I was part of K15-A & K15-G before joining GHOST.

PFC Williams

Oh jeez I remember those days, I was still in the WoW family back then.

DeletedUser

Thanks for moving the thread!

BTW, nice use of addition!

But yeah, DNS kinda destroyed everyone in W9, and HUG was doing good for a while in W50. I don't really know what happened after I got out.

DeletedUser

Ahhh you still have a great sence of humour i see, guess i wont get many infractions from you then :icon_razz:

And its ok to admit i handed you lot your backside, admittance is the first step to redemption :D

DeletedUser

No you did not. When i still played that world, HUG defeated social suicides tribe (cant remember the name right now) and i left due to lack of competition, and joined w51 :p

Whatever happened after that i have no idea, So i dont know what your talking about to be honest.