Anyone Interested in a W29 Account?

• Thread starter DeletedUser75670
  • Start date

DeletedUser75670

If anyone is interested in taking up an account on W29 in the tribe ranked 8th, REMWM?, please mail me. Its a great tribe and I'm sure you'd enjoy it.

The account is roughly 350k points at present.
Ranked in the high 500s.
Nearly 2 Million ODT.
20th in his K, in safe zone.

DeletedUser

If it's possible to check it out first to see if I'd like it I could try but not sure with just saying the rankings and stuff.

DeletedUser75670

If you let me know what you want then I can easy get you the information necessary.
Or are you asking for a 'trial' period? Of like say a week or something to see if the account is for you or not?

DeletedUser

Kinda the trial period to see if i like it or not like location and the setup of things on it.

DeletedUser75670

Ok. Lets take this to mail now. Theres a few things to agree to first, not many though.

DeletedUser67090

Can i have the account.i played the world ages ago.i still have friends playing that world.

DeletedUser

You can't have it because Ewok already took it to screw it over... he calls it playing, but we all know the truth.

deadsocks

Dead Socks
K43/42 border
World 24
TribalWars.net​

Dear Mr. Killed by Death,
I would indeed like to take up this commission. I'll PM you and we can discuss my hours, services and wages. My basic rate is usually £14.50* p/h, I can also be hired on a daily basis for £120*. It is possible to get a discount if you provide a valid T2201 disability certificate; likewise I may charge extra at my discretion if my daily travelling amounts to further than 200km (124mi).

The elementary Sock package is charged at my basic rate and comes with activity preservation and workshop-demolishing programme. I can also take over the account's communications for an extra £0.85* per mail/£1.15* if you intend for me to message people I don't like as well/£2.20* if you expect me to respond to the complete retards who insist on mailing about nothing. If you'd like me to monitor incomings, I charge 8p* per incoming monitored, per hour. This covers logging in to notice that you have an incoming, labelling the incoming, and taking actions to protect your assets from said incomings.

The advanced Sock package can be activated for an extra £4.40* per hour on top of the basic fee. It includes external forum postings under an alias of your choosing, please add 12p* per hour for every number contained in the name, plus 14p* per hour for txtspk™ posts. It also includes regular troop recruitment using the secret Sock-rategy passed through Sock generations², ensured to give you the highest possible troop power. There is also a village-building service, built to the strategy detailled in this post.

The complete Sock package costs an additional £3.70* per hour on top of the advanced and basic fee. It includes sending up to 50 fakes per hour free (additional fakes can be purchased at 2p* per) and conquering up to 2 villages per week (additional village conquers can be purchased at 30p* per barbarian, 60p* per inactive enemy or ally, £1.20* per active enemy and £1.85* per active ally).

Any additional services you require can be arranged at a similarly reasonable rate upon discussion.

Yours truly,
elvis-presley-autograph.jpg

Dead Socks, acting junior assistant vice president of Nuclear Funfare Ltd., a family company.

If you hire with the contract starting before April 30th 2010, you will recieve a free quickbar script†.

[spoil]* = please add 17.5% VAT to all transactions, as well as the 19% Game Tax (read more here)
† = offer only valid on contracts over 28 hours
² = Please note that the ancient Sock-rategy must be kept a closely-guarded secret, and if the terms of the client-employee confidentuality are breached, this will result in an instant, unrefundable termination of the contract, and may be followed by legal action taken against you.
[/spoil]

DeletedUser

when ever you got bored

Oh, repinski, please don't talk about what you have no knowledge of. Go back to whatever world you actually play on. nobody wants you here. Atleast nobody that matters, and some that don't.

@Marluyowal, come on, tell me what accounts I've screwed over. Cus all the accounts I've played on so far, including my current one (in a way) were taken and played in such a way that eventually they benefit my tribe (of the time). Most have been built up in points and villages then given away to someone else better than I, in return for a smaller account. My current account was built up then cleared and given to =RES= for easy pickings (and so I can restart).

DeletedUser

Doesn't that just prove that you cannot play a large account?

DeletedUser

Doesn't that just prove that you cannot play a large account?

Not really, no, considering my account on W20 was 3mill, in the middle of enemy territory, and still not losing any villas. :icon_neutral:

It proves that I prefer smaller accounts.

Repinski

Oh, repinski, please don't talk about what you have no knowledge of. Go back to whatever world you actually play on. nobody wants you here. Atleast nobody that matters, and some that don't.

I am currently retired until Empire starts

DeletedUser

Not really, no, considering my account on W20 was 3mill, in the middle of enemy territory, and still not losing any villas. :icon_neutral:

It proves that I prefer smaller accounts.

Oh, 3m? On 20?

I had 8m on 12, and 7m on 19 whilst on the frontlines for the Candy, XLR vrs. Asylum war. (I was asylum btw :)