Anyone Interested in a W29 Account?

• Thread starter DeletedUser75670
  • Start date

DeletedUser

To bad you got gifted the account. Play an account from start to finish, and then I MIGHT have the slightest bit of respect for you.

DeletedUser

I just know for a fact that you're not that good, or have any talent at this game.

And who are you to be commenting on my grammar? Wasn't it you who, about a year ago, couldn't type correctly at all? Did the 7th grade really have that much of an impact on you?

DeletedUser

Too*

And, who said it was gifted? :icon_confused:

@Ewok no one said it....But Im 99% sure you had it gifted,I started W9 long ago...and the acount you actualy play wasent played by you long ago,the fact that you dunno Valth also make me think that your relativly new to W9 he's being talked about more then KK in W24 in W9 pnp at a time...also I never saw you back in the day on W9 pnp,you recently started to talk there...not that I blame you for playing a gifted acount,I do too,but I will never try to take the credit away for what the original shimo accomplished...

@marluyowal and you are?you flame lot,yet you use an alias...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

no one said it....But I know it,I startted W9 long ago...and the acount you actualy play wasent played by you long ago,the fact that you dunno Valth also prove that your relativly new to W9 he's being talked about more then KK in W24 in W9 pnp at a time...not that I blame you for playing a gifted acount,I do too,but I will never try to take the credit away for what the original shimo accomplished...

Stomped. Well shoot Kriid, bad blood goes away fast eh :) EDIT: I am The Bowmen, gifted account, but yeah. This forum account was made back in the beginning of W24, when I got rimmed, but I grew attached to it, so I still use it. Better than switching accounts continually.

but anyways, yeah Wok, why do you try to look tough, and I am sure I can dig up a quote that says you were a new player in W24, and that it was your first world.

But.. I'm manic so, I have to find the quote before I go running my mouth.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I just know for a fact that you're not that good, or have any talent at this game.

And who are you to be commenting on my grammar? Wasn't it you who, about a year ago, couldn't type correctly at all? Did the 7th grade really have that much of an impact on you?

Huh, you still going on about my age? been flicking that switch since we first met, haven't ya?

@Ewok no one said it....But Im 99% sure you had it gifted,I started W9 long ago...and the acount you actualy play wasent played by you long ago,the fact that you dunno Valth also make me think that your relativly new to W9 he's being talked about more then KK in W24 in W9 pnp at a time...also I never saw you back in the day on W9 pnp,you recently started to talk there...not that I blame you for playing a gifted acount,I do too,but I will never try to take the credit away for what the original shimo accomplished...

@marluyowal and you are?you flame lot,yet you use an alias...

Kriidy Kriidy Kriidy, it was sarcasm. Also, W9 PnP is dead.

DeletedUser

Huh, you still going on about my age? been flicking that switch since we first met, haven't ya?

Kriidy Kriidy Kriidy, it was sarcasm. Also, W9 PnP is dead.

oups:icon_redface:

I let you two cut each other throats then:lol: