Anyone left?

cdnJer

I have just one question....

My time here is coming to an end. 3 years(ish), 2 year old daughter, warm weather around the corner....my question is this:

Who wants a piece of me?

Or are those of you left just a bunch of pansies hiding behind the CTRL flag?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I wish I still had my account on W10 :/ I would eat you up!

DeletedUser

Easy to say no one is a threat to you when you are hiding deep in K04/14...far away from CTRL's frontline, far enough away that even the heartiest of efforts can be dodged simply due to sheer distance.

Eventually CTRL will gain ground closer, where you then be a more tempting target, a more certain kill. Wait around and see...or go keep hiding, and eventually deleting, as your posting seems to imply is your desire.

Either way, your defeat will be realized....CTRL will then have one less mouth from BORG/LINE/RIP to contend with. Proof positive that CTRL rules World 10.

cdnJer

good lord, that was so gay.

Are we still on the CTRL is so mighty crap? And believe me, I'm not hiding you idiot. You must have a real small penis to keep going on about how scary CTRL is...give it a rest. Yes, #1 tribe blah blah blah. Get over it, come get yerself a barb or grab one of the many inactive players and let's party.

I wouldn't mind getting on with my RL but I want some closure here. So Mr. Holy (crap what a small penis!) when you're finished pumping up your ego, come back down to earth and realize what this thread is actually about and quit derailing it with your CTRL shit like all the other threads in this forum.

COME GET SOME!

DeletedUser

Hmmm, CTRL isn't as big and bad as I thought? what the hell had I been worrying about? just because their number 1?....I'll admit, myself along with many others in the world should have bad bigger balls back then.

DeletedUser

back then we were more active than we have been lately same as u.

I dont need to remind u how shitty was your op against sirg and the one your retarded leader pancho planned against me. big failure there. So I dont see if your bigger balls would have been effective at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

kalkoenvet

The only reason you currently are still around is because all your villages are located behind a safe wall of players.

Give me a reason why I'd noble that far away from my bases; villages that will be very hard to keep if I take any.

DeletedUser

really? well a number of them are, But..........its not barbs I've been going after

cdnJer

The only reason you currently are still around is because all your villages are located behind a safe wall of players.

Give me a reason why I'd noble that far away from my bases; villages that will be very hard to keep if I take any.

I can't give you a reason why you would other than for the pure thrill of the challenge, like my many bases amidst your sea of red (K59, K43, K34, K38).

I can only give you a reason why you wouldn't:

"Cause you're a pussy."

So glad you asked...thanks for playing nice and safe :D

DeletedUser

so what are you doing with "your bases" in K59, K43, K34, K38?

Nothing? So who's the real pussy.

And as for krugan, what a piss poor excuse for a player. He takes a few inactive villages and thinks he's the man.

Just man up the lot of you and admit defeat or prove me wrong.

cdnJer

yes, CTRL won W10... I thought that was a given...

Feel better?

Is that the end of it for you? Do you intend to continue here? If not, delete....if so, fight.

My bases? I figure thats a question best left for you to answer. Take em if you want em...leave em, I don't care. Not sure how my venturing out into enemy territory makes me a pussy though. Especially considering I have had them for eons and they are still there.

Here kitty kitty.....don't be scared....come to me and try to have some fun here.

DeletedUser

so what are you doing with "your bases" in K59, K43, K34, K38?

Nothing? So who's the real pussy.

And as for krugan, what a piss poor excuse for a player. He takes a few inactive villages and thinks he's the man.

Just man up the lot of you and admit defeat or prove me wrong.

I never said CTRL hasn't been at the top and ahead of any other tribe here. And prove you wrong? I am from here and no longer touching any barbs.....CTRL only, and if their inactive, why do you still have them in your tribe? Ohhh must be to keep the points up, eh?

DeletedUser

I'll play! I'm bored... - Just need to finish up the liberation of Welsh's Villages (They're so shinny now, they resemble how they looked when they where first placed on this world.)... Couple weeks maybe?

-Kida

cdnJer

cool beans Kida...though I suspect you are indeed not Kida. Got any weed?

Either way, glad to hear someone is willing to party ;)

DeletedUser

I would but that would interrupt my bundle building

Stored resources: 1460632 x 14000, 15000, 12500 20.448.848.000 21.909.480.000 18.257.900.000

1.46m and counting

cdnJer

dang doood, there's some serious carnage waiting to happen there :)

My villages could use some thinning out...1 more month.

DeletedUser

world 10 is over.there is nothing to wake up.we will eat the rest players until the end.it is boring but someone myst do it.:)

DeletedUser

come on you guys, one more month...Balls out nothing but red. NO inactives, NO barbs

DeletedUser

Timing with the high cost of Premium points. I would say all out...IM IN! Anyone lend me some premium points so I can add to my remaining premium to change for a month of all-out-play! :)

DeletedUser

Stored resources: 1563055 x 14000, 15000, 12500 21.882.770.000 23.445.825.000 19.538.187.500

1.56 and building

cdn how about u empty ur villages and ill noble them