Anyone left?

DeletedUser

I see cdn's still the mouthing jerk he used to be.

I see CTRL didn't make use of the 4.5M village cluster I gifted them over a year ago (heck, been 18 months I think) right at the K3/4/13/14 borders. It's a shame, t'was a good cluster.

Which account is Punani playing? Or which was the last one she played (after she had us banned on Punani)? I want to see where would I have been located if I accepted to co-play her. ;$

P.S. I hope everyone's still doing fine. :)

cdnJer

I see cdn's still the mouthing jerk he used to be.

I see CTRL didn't make use of the 4.5M village cluster I gifted them over a year ago (heck, been 18 months I think) right at the K3/4/13/14 borders. It's a shame, t'was a good cluster.

Which account is Punani playing? Or which was the last one she played (after she had us banned on Punani)? I want to see where would I have been located if I accepted to co-play her. ;$

P.S. I hope everyone's still doing fine. :)

Dk333...nope, doesn't ring a bell, therefore your comments are unimportant to me :)

Wow, it's been a while since I visited these parts. Good riddance! Boring ass world.

Stored resources: 1563055 x 14000, 15000, 12500 21.882.770.000 23.445.825.000 19.538.187.500

1.56 and building

cdn how about u empty ur villages and ill noble them

Sorry, I left before I could manage this for ya. Just popped in to see if I left prematurely but I see that nothing major has happened. At least my (x) villages are undefended now...most likely have few troops :)

Go nuts!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey cndjer, not missing much here. At the most I stirred up a bunch of scouts on me, but nothing more. Still boring. Oh and as far as Dk333....Total tool, your better off not remembering him, Useless.

cdnJer

too bad...W10 had such potential :(

Still, might be fun to come back and wreak some havoc..............

Thanks Dwarv for editing my post. It makes a little more sense now :D