Anyone looking to co-play on w30?

S1cky Dutch

You all may remember me, the good ol dutch - from stts2 and so on..

Not sure if any of your old dogs are still playing.:icon_wink:

We are looking for some co-players who are willing to be active(again lol), and step into a war that's bigger then it's ever been on w6!:icon_twisted:

There are still some w6 players playing w30 accounts, under alias ofcourse.

It's a 20mill account, has a huge front. But the account is in good shape.:axemen:

If your interested, please contact Pajuno.

That being said - How is everyone doing?:p

DeletedUser93439

Dutchyboy, I'm doing fine, quit playing the big account I had on W46, only to change it for one I gotta get up to 10Mil points from.. basically scratch :D

The war on W6 was big... when we felt like it :icon_wink:

Some more info would be handy for those willing to tag along though :p

besides, aren't you on the facebook group?

S1cky Dutch

What kind of info would you like to know?

It has around 2200 incomings - standard. The main player is from australia, so someone from the Uk or anything would be great! Doesn't mean we don't accept other nationalities.
The account is based in k55, k65, k66.

Our tribe is Phoenx
Vs-
BH family, =HG=

That enough for you Marcus?

I actually co-play myself an account;).

I'm on Facebook, just not so often.. :)

silvereclipes

same here I play there to under the Csiz alias with Phoenx would like to see some of our W6 comrades to come to 30 to show them why its not smart to bad mouth those of W6 we know how to roll.

even when we had earned our bones way before they quite nursing on their mommas tit no one should ever bad mouth a W6 player even our worse played better then most can say on 30.

an we have others that need co players too the north is like taking on two O~SINs on at once so that front needs active players who know how to get busy head on with them as for the south that is clean up duty can always use those who don't want to burn themselves out there too.

DeletedUser93439

What kind of info would you like to know?

It has around 2200 incomings - standard. The main player is from australia, so someone from the Uk or anything would be great! Doesn't mean we don't accept other nationalities.
The account is based in k55, k65, k66.

Our tribe is Phoenx
Vs-
BH family, =HG=

That enough for you Marcus?

I actually co-play myself an account;).

I'm on Facebook, just not so often.. :)

The reason I quit the biggy, no time for it :(
I just thought people would want more information dutchy :icon_wink:

I'd love to come, though it would probably be worse, as I don't have any time xD

S1cky Dutch

The reason I quit the biggy, no time for it :(
I just thought people would want more information dutchy :icon_wink:

Haha, last time he was down too 1800 INC, and another one went up to 3500!

I'd love to come, though it would probably be worse, as I don't have any time xD

We have a few of those too..lol ^^

silvereclipes

come on guys there has to be more W6 players still kicking yet around TW yet can't believe you all crawled into the grave an is mouldering in them where is that fire breathing sprite I remember from W6 when SIN HIRE RIM DEATH FEAR Or~d were in their prime.:icon_confused:

DeletedUser93439

I only know that nestra is lurking on W62 and another world, shaneanigans isn't around playing, haven't heard from dave in like forever (he even removed me from his skype ;( ), onny comes on skype from time to time, not sure what he's doing. I'm sure that lucas won't be playing anytime soon. I haven't heard from Horica since the end.

Only one I'm 1000% sure is still lurking around on some worlds would be our infamous spamtastic Perisan Prince TT xD

silvereclipes

seen master of rangers but too busy right now to give credit to a account, onny is the enemy tribe of BH seen playa slaya but he didn't come on a help like he said he would, have abbas on one of them an Hriggs an tel is busy as hell on 60 starting a world war there and calmir is just horrified even thinking of such a large account..lol

wheres henchy an cazac them when you could use them or onewingangel..lol

Last edited:

silvereclipes

large? that is small fry account :icon_rolleyes:

yeah to w6 accounts it is dingles would make a good one for the half lazy since its just clean up duty on HG who used to be RAM but that 20 million pointer would be a good one for those looking for a challenge since it would have to be defended with own support till we get the HG front smoked an ate or they delete.

DeletedUser

large? that is small fry account :icon_rolleyes:

I hate taking over large accounts because I have to reorganise them, and they are generally in the most retarded locations. And large accounts mean late world, and I prefer to avoid that.

S1cky Dutch

I hate taking over large accounts because I have to reorganise them, and they are generally in the most retarded locations. And large accounts mean late world, and I prefer to avoid that.

What is large? 10mill? 20mill? 50mill? This one is 20mill. Got some nice clusters.

Not interested Calmir;)

DeletedUser

What is large? 10mill? 20mill? 50mill? This one is 20mill. Got some nice clusters.

Not interested Calmir;)

Twenty million is waaaay too large. I'd be bored before I finished checking the map. =| In my opinion, smart people would quit long before they reached the point of such decadence! ^^

silvereclipes

Because that is any better. xP

yep it is better have more fun battling 20 million pointers just think of a battle royal between THE an BD an you have this battle we have now except way bigger accounts means more nukes to send your love with.:icon_twisted:

DeletedUser93439

I loved the way I could spread my love with all those nukes. I think I loved some players *cough* teguh *cough* more than others though :D

silvereclipes

yeah i am sending some love Onnys way now its just the Stache in me coming out for some HIRE..lol