Anyone looking to co-play on w30?

DeletedUser

yeah i am sending some love Onnys way now its just the Stache in me coming out for some HIRE..lol

I think i recieved your love with passion Pat,hope it was as good for you as it was for me :)

What you need are some of the world 6 players that survived till the end ,maybe then you can feel the loveeeeeeeeeeeee

DeletedUser

What they aren't telling you ...

... is that I'm also playing this world, and playing alongside Phoenix. And I guess I do not need to tell you that I'm holding a frontline account ?

Guys, it's too much fun to be in a FULLY active tribe. And when I say 100% activity, I kid you not. Skype chat is full, all members are green (despite being in a serious war). We're outnumbered 2:1, but we're already outcapping them.

You guys damn well better get your *** over to Phoenix. Contact Pajuno or me if you are interested. That's right, the golden duo is playing there!

(btw, what is the FB group ?)

silvereclipes

I think i recieved your love with passion Pat,hope it was as good for you as it was for me :)

What you need are some of the world 6 players that survived till the end ,maybe then you can feel the loveeeeeeeeeeeee

I always feel the Love from wildcats, Lauradoom,canine,even artice sent some love too but I had to send it back it was rotten like wilds was but I see your catching some more love of mine too from those you took of mulejuices old barbs..:lol:

DeletedUser106526

i could do with an account on world 30, ive co played an account on 30 million before, so i know what its like :)

DeletedUser

Mick876

post_new.gif
#50 Today, 19:46 Top Paj won w6, and thats coming from a player who was in the ENEMY tribe. (Me)

so i guess paj won w6 huh

DeletedUser

If it helps anyone,i have mail sent by paj stating he only goes around saying he won to wind others up.Anyone who lasted until the end is a winner in my eyes .

Maybe pnx state here they are winning as another joke ?

LMFAO,HAHAHAHAH ,okay ......you made me laugh again :D

silvereclipes

well we have some very old players back from retirement onny those you know who love a good fight, W6 was never a hugger world till the end an we are making sure that doesn't happen on 30 if you only knew who was back you would shiver because you know they were dam good RIM HIRE-S Or.D even more DEATH players in phionx so lets just say this is going to be a great war an a better fight between us and stats that matter are the war records of TW not the war takes an what not we get to choose what they say but the ones TW tracks an we were ahead by 1k in takes when this fight started now we are dam near 4k in takes just by cleaning up our old enemy RAM Aka =H= =G=. just think of the hell we can turn on BH when our attention is fully focused on your tribe your only fighting half of us right now kinda disturbing to think about it when only half has you stalemated.

Wars
Rank Tribe name Points Villages won Lost villages Ratio Opponents defeated (off.) Opponents defeated (def.)
1 Phoenx 165.882.283 17.628 6.271 2.8 3.034.313.883 3.318.765.093
2 BH 124.933.39 13.807 3.768 3.7 2.860.351.046 2.325.436.932
3 =H==G= 56.596.367 6.149 19.695 0.3 1.465.777.014 6.164.158.610
4 BH. 46.161.401 5.174 1.407 3.7 969.108.269 856.533.005
5 LoEN 23.895.475 2.651 2.968 0.9 716.596.784 2.137.561.917

DeletedUser

Please don't say retirement,it belittles them....experienced players is better suited....like the ones that contact me first and ask if its okay :D

DeletedUser

You wasn't there at the end so you wouldn't know of what huge attacks were so please speak plain and simple on rality facts :)

silvereclipes

retirement doesn't belittle them because they took a break to recharge batteries onny an when recharged you know dam well how dangerous they are an I sent my call out to those in retirement to see if they had the batteries recharged yet for some serious war games again some not only were recharged they were chomping at the bit to get back to battering someone like the grand old days so some are back because of what happened to W6 they were disgusted with seeing it end the way it did others they just want to hurt players again as it should be whats even funnier if paj wants he could even get Nakro back again since he is back playing the game again along with so many other W6 players we all knew an loved to laugh at their come backs.