DeletedUser

He looks like this : :icon_twisted:

[SPOIL]
stevewtf.png
[/SPOIL]

DeletedUser

His names steveland if that helps, and yes he is sexy ;D

frostyfingers

steve went missing? I havent seen him, I'll keep my eyes peeled...

DeletedUser

co-played the haugwarts account for a bit, then developed connection problems and never returned, last I heard.

DeletedUser

sadly he didnt make it. after his employment as a cia operative he dropped of the grid. some say he was working for oxy others beleive he was exiled to the rim. only the cia really knows what happened to him:icon_cool:

DeletedUser

Who are we saying Hai to?

Hai.

If you have to ask, you don't want to know :icon_wink:

What a nice welcome! I've been lurkin for a few months now, just keepin stuff quiet. How are we, denizens of w34?

I missed youz :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Things are well! Ironically as soon as the biggest pot stirrer returns the world is at peace....

DeletedUser

Haha! Biggest pot-stirrer.. That's some compliment!

Well The Lewder, I am Steveland, charismatic, outspoken, well-endowed :icon_eek: former leader of Bedlam, who unfortunately never quite reached their full potential.
I'm currently hiding out in a small position up North, just keeping a little eye on things in w34. I've had a few offers, not quite sure what to do yet though. If I decide to let my crack, er I mean TW, addiction get back in to the swing of things, you'll see a lot more of me around here.
:spear: nuke winz!

DeletedUser

Interesting.

I spam the GD sections of many worlds and do not play IG.

DeletedUser

That's AWESOME, I wish I had the time to do that. Perhaps I would if I stopped pretending at playing...

DeletedUser

Not playing IG helps with getting more time in your life.

And it is pretty epic.