Anyone wanna join

DeletedUser

hey i have this awsome tribe i just started named ~Qin~ anyine want in thanks fir reading this i hope you will reply. :lol::lol:

DeletedUser

do you have an account on 43 and if so what continent are you in

DeletedUser

k contact me on 43 ok we will talk there thanks if you so not respond with in the next hour you will not be invited my username is nms 30

DeletedUser

k we will talk pm ing each other in the world ok thanks we can still talk here if you want

DeletedUser

no he is not we are talking right now on wprld 43 do yo have an account on 43 if so what continent are you in and would you be wlling to join my tribe?

ackcody

'Tis funny when I am in such demand he threatens me if I don't join :lol:

ackcody

nms 30 today at 04:35
hi are you the same person as i was talking to in the forum?

ackcody today at 04:36
Yes.

nms 30 today at 04:36
so you would like to join my tribe correct

nms 30 today at 04:40
can you please reply

ackcody today at 04:41
Calm down.
Now, why would you want me?

nms 30 today at 04:45
i am calm and you said you wanted in my tribe and i need members plus if you join you could be a k leader and get a good position in the tribe before more people join. what do yah say?

ackcody today at 04:45
Nah, your tribe sucks :*(

nms 30 today at 04:48
it does not the tribe you are in sucks you would be better off coming over to mine

nms 30 today at 04:50
reply!!!

ackcody today at 04:51
Calm the fu** down.

nms 30 today at 04:52
ok and if you do not join my tribe i will report this message!!!

ackcody today at 04:54
Oh no :(

nms 30 today at 04:54
are you sad then you better join my tribe

Doesn't bother me :p

DeletedUser

i bet it does and i think when a get my first noble your village will be my first noble lol :icon_evil::icon_wink::icon_wink:

Pepper871

hahahaha... that was funny, nms do yourself a favor and start a new thread if you are trying to find people. This one shows how pathetic you and your tribe will be.

@cody: thanks for the laugh

DeletedUser

hahahaha... that was funny, nms do yourself a favor and start a new thread if you are trying to find people. This one shows how pathetic you and your tribe will be.

QFT

The way your first post is laid out, there's not a hope that any decent player will join as a result. More likely, it'll drive them away.

@cody: thanks for the laugh

x 2 <3

DeletedUser

haha.
Yea, the way how your fourm is laid out, just drive people away.
Cody your the best thx for laugh :)