Anyone want a Co-Player?

Brutus987

Hi =) Im looking for anyone that needs a Co-Player here (Preferably an Eastern Asian/American so we both get to play (= )-I am an experienced player (Brutus987-Now Kiki901 (W15) and want to have a bit of fun with some new people on a new world with slower speeds than W15. If you would like a player reference please contact Rachelms or Hellsjester, as i play with them on W15.

Kiki

DeletedUser

Hi =) Im looking for anyone that needs a Co-Player here (Preferably an Eastern Asian/American so we both get to play (= )-I am an experienced player (Brutus987-Now Kiki901 (W15) and want to have a bit of fun with some new people on a new world with slower speeds than W15. If you would like a player reference please contact Rachelms or Hellsjester, as i play with them on W15.

Kiki

:icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes: :icon_rolleyes:

Brutus, you are a shining example of why a 'experienced' player, can still be a horribly bad one.

Here is why:
- It took you around 21 months to reach 2million points, on a speed 2 world. Despite being in a family tribe that has been relatively sheltered, from major wars.

-In the last 4 months that you WERE at war, you took ZERO enemy vills, but (heres the catch) you managed to try and get fat by eating nothing else than barbs and inactives. Ill repeat, 4 months of waring and you ate barbs and inactives for it

-you threaten to rim players, you dont even get one village from them

-Rank 320 , ODA 312. In a world that is mostly inactive there is no excuse for having such a low ODA

-You send full HC nukes in attacks. And yes I mean around 3k HC as an attack. Probably explains the ODA though

-Not so long ago you were asking what a quickbar was and where to find it. I think you said something along the lines of "Ive lost my quickbar"

-Your trying to convince your duke to attack an ally, just so you can attempt to carry through one of your threats

-You took over the Kiki account over a week ago and still havent nobled anything with it

Here are your lovely stats, for reference. I posted up to the point where he quit and account jumped
http://www.twstats.com/en15/index.p...&pn=-1&type=gain&enemy=-1&enemyt=-1&min=&max=

Ill add this, when trying to sell yourself the best 'refernce' you can get is from someone who has battled against you on a direct level. NOT your tribe leader and best friends from an old world.

DeletedUser

well, obviously your experience has followed you all the way from w15, oh wait thats right, what experience

DeletedUser

Nice i doubt anyone was ever going to reply to this anyway but thanks for the heads up :p