Anyone want an English co player?

DeletedUser

Hey guys, as per title, do any of you want an English co player?

I'm an experienced player, both solo and as a co

My activity looks like this:

06:00 to 08:00 (the game has my full attention here)
Work from 08:00 - 17:00 (the game does not have my full attention here, but I can still farm, check/deal with incoming attacks on my phone during this time, I cannot take part in timed op's or anything like that though)
Usually get home at like 18:00 and can play until 00:00 (game pretty much has my full attention here)

^^ All times are game server times

I do other stuff too of course lol, but I pretty much always have my android app with me!

I'm looking for someone to co play with and I'm hoping I might find someone who's time zone mixes well with mine so the account can be active almost 24 hours per day (probs US or aussie player might be best)

Looking for someone experienced, doesn't have to be a world beater, just be competent and know all the essentials, such as sniping, back timing, barb bouncing, re capping, etc etc etc, I don't want to carry a newbie

I'm happy to play as much or as little as needed, as long as the account is actively farming as much as possible.

If things don't work out just kick me off your account, there will be no hard feelings

If interested please post a bit about your tw experiences and include skype name and maybe I'll add you for a chat

Cheers all

Jonesy