Anything Interesting

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
So, lately I feel that the world has become very laid back and not much has been happening. Everybody has been fighting their wars with all sides going back and forth with nobody really making huge gains. The Externals have been very quiet as well. It won't be long now until w72 has 1/3 price packets. We just need another 79 players to quit.

Really, the purpose of this thread is for anybody to to simply talk about something they find interesting that is going on in the world. It can be showing off an achievement you just got, a daily award, or a big success in a personal op you just did. Really, just talk about anything that can spark a conversation so that these forums can liven up. Thanks. :)

DeletedUser

Well sometime yesterday I logged on to see Noobs on ice had somehow gotten the sit off of one of our dead accounts. To which he helped clear a bunch of villages for Cruelians to noble, with support not far off behind. Don't know how you got them to pass you the sit once they were basically all nobled out, but touche.

I guess he kinda made up for it when he sent me the timing of one of Cruels trains to which i was able to snipe.

http://prntscr.com/58hwnv

Thanks i guess for not being a total douche, just a half douche.

More interesting than nothing i suppose.

DeletedUser

Think we've killed about 400+ Mayhem nukes in the South from their perma sits/few actives in hopes of breaking a stack the last 2 days. So far that's been a resounding fail. Wars of attrition can be boring.

DeletedUser107172

I think the war stats between Cruel and 800813 are pretty interesting. LOL.........

Asylum Escapee

Turtle is bleeding accounts like a cheap suit bleeds dye.

DeletedUser114402

It would be interesting to know what people think what w72 will be like say in 6 to 8 months, maybe even in a years time.
Thoughts?

DeletedUser71755

It would be interesting to know what people think what w72 will be like say in 6 to 8 months, maybe even in a years time.
Thoughts?

Frontline prolly wont change much lol since certain tribes barbling like hell

Asylum Escapee

I'm guessing turtle et al won't be around in their current forms anymore.

rich26ca

you have been saying that for 6 months... do you hope if you keep spewing the same junk that eventually it will ring true... turtles growth is and has been for along time among the best in this world.

index.php

Asylum Escapee

Notice I said turtle et all, which I thought was clear to mean the major tribes in world 72. I suspect there will be done form of merging within a year, as the turtle/cruel alliance are losing accounts fast. Not necessarily important accounts, but their numbers are dwindling. I suspect by this time next year many major merges will have happened. This also applies for some of the other tribes, though mayhem has a lot more potential recruits.

I only mention turtle specifically because you are the most discussed tribe and while the other tribes may use your cheesy strategies you are definitely the most controversial. Really. you should take it as an honor that you were the only ones mentioned by name.

My post was simply meant to cast doubt on the suggestion that the top tribe will not have changed in a year.

You don't play over forty worlds to endgame and not pick up a thing it two about how end game works. I see the final battle being between mayhem and turtle, or some derivations of. Tkwsn, respect, cruel, boobie, nomads don't have great odds.

Anyhoo my post was both a simple observation about the likelihood of the status quo bring maintained, and a way of abusing myself knowing one of you would misinterpret my post and look like a fool. In both goals it was an astounding success, like a scantily clad woman jumping out of my celebratory cake, and holding up an even more delicious, yet still adequately big cake.Toodle doo!

Last edited:

Asylum Escapee

Also mewonders if that graph includes families, if not methinks it's not a good graph due to you p
Shifting fellers about willy nilly between your average 2.2 tribes that you usually have. Other tribes also have families but they don't shift people back and forth like you guys do.

shredded

Hmm interesting topic, wait its the only topic haha

Yesterday I went fishing next to a nice little barb around k76, didn't catch much. Did enjoy the beer, sun and outdoors..had the chance to do that since my walls didn't need to keep much out. Wonder when I'll get some visitors again?

BGeorge3

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You don't play over forty worlds to endgame and not pick up a thing it two about how end game works. I see the final battle being between mayhem and turtle, or some derivations of. Tkwsn, respect, cruel, boobie, nomads don't have great odds.
I find it hard to believe that you've played 40 worlds to endgame. I'd need solid proof that you've joined and played out 40 worlds from start to finish. I can't imagine they would all be on .net as well. Also, you said you played to end game, you didn't say you won them. :D

Are you saying you think the Turtle Famiy is better than Cruel? lol. I'd like to ask for your reasons why you think TKWSN, Respect, Cruel, 800813, and Nomads don't have great odds?

you have been saying that for 6 months... do you hope if you keep spewing the same junk that eventually it will ring true... turtles growth is and has been for along time among the best in this world.

index.php
How did you make that graph? Can you give me the link to the site where you make graphs like that?

Frontline prolly wont change much lol since certain tribes barbling like hell
:O Barb Nobling? Neeevvveeerr (sarcasm). :p

Thoughts?

Plot Twist: Cruel kills off the wandering Nomads, Cruel dominates Respect, and then Cruel absorbs Turtle. Meanwhile, 800813 merges into Mayhem. Cruel and Mayhem go to war, Cruel wins. :O :O :O