Anywun wanna Co-play?

DeletedUser

Im lookin to return to this world but i would rather Co-play with some1 then start over again since its been so long..
I have experience with using scripts, sniping, perfect trains, and backtiming
Is anywun interested?

DeletedUser

You sound perfect for me, mail me in game for details.

DeletedUser

*sigh* I tried to say this before but my choice of picture was poor and contained material that wasn't allowed so with some careful editing I shall repeat my post...

You are from W24 I believe. This is a W36 forum I believe. This picture sums it up I believe.

edit2z.jpg

DeletedUser

Wow, You know. That's the exact same picture I've posted in another thread here.

DeletedUser

wow you know the context I used it in was more appropriate

(P.S I didn't see where you posted it, I found it all on my own :icon_rolleyes: )

DeletedUser

wow you know the context I used it in was more appropriate

(P.S I didn't see where you posted it, I found it all on my own :icon_rolleyes: )

you should really try, i dont know, not making yourself out to be an incredibly obnoxious individual :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Who says I don't want to come off as obnoxious? I'm not looking to be liked here.

Your our BUFFET

You guys are pretty annoying, he's trying to find a coplayer. So too all of you players who find fun in this, "get the hell out."

DeletedUser

You guys are pretty annoying, he's trying to find a coplayer. So too all of you players who find fun in this, "get the hell out."

to*

On a side note, I happen to have a W36 account, and I'm looking for my 7th coplayer, so there.

DeletedUser

We should have 72 coplayers on the same account, each taking 15 minutes.

DeletedUser55663

Nah, it takes me 15 minutes to log in, on my connection. So that wouldn't work.